So why doesn't Amazon have any of these?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So why doesn't Amazon have any of these?
4 years ago#1
I search for it on Amazon but there are only systems available from other sellers, and their prices are around $190 for a new 3DS system. Why doesn't Amazon actually have any of these?
4 years ago#2
Black Friday literally just happened.
---
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran
4 years ago#3
Just give it time. They likely just ran out of stock for now.
---
Tis the journey, not the destination.
4 years ago#4
its not b/c of black friday amazon hasnt had 3ds's for sale in a while . just other sellers selling them overpriced
---
3DS - 0559 7015 0481 - MaXiMuS
PSN -SPCartmanland = XBL - CircusMaximusBC
4 years ago#5
No, even before this past week I don't think they had them. And if they do and ran out of stock during Black Friday, when you look at all the selling options, there will be one for Amazon and it'll say "Temporarily out of stock. We will ship whenever available." Or something like that, but Amazon isn't even listed as one of the sellers, which I don't get. I mean I can order a bundle on Gamestop where I get the 3DS and Zelda for $200, but people are selling the 3DS itself for $190 on Amazon. Not that I care, of course, I'll just get it from wherever it's cheaper come Christmas time, but I was just curious.
4 years ago#6
Amazon themselves ran out of stock. There are 3rd party sellers that use amazon to sell their products.

Amazon needs another shipment, because they sold out of them. Not sure what you don't understand.
---
U.S. Army Airborne Veteran
4 years ago#7
I seriously doubt its b/c amazon is waiting on another shipment its been atleast 2 months or more since they have had any for sale
---
3DS - 0559 7015 0481 - MaXiMuS
PSN -SPCartmanland = XBL - CircusMaximusBC
4 years ago#8
I'm surprised how few of you are even are that Amazon has not stocked the 3DS since October 10th, over a month and a half ago.

There is definitely some sort of fallout between Nintendo and Amazon right now, as Amazon never even stocked the holiday DSi XL bundles, too.

It is apparent that Amazon removed the 3DS from sale on October 10th, as stated by the product page, (but later pulled entirely), that returns and exchanges for defective units exceeded their limits. They may be refusing to sell the 3DS until Nintendo redesigns the system for its design flaws.
4 years ago#9
Amazon is not fabulous or filled with rainbows/topic

(Anyone who gets the reference is awesome)
---
Troll logic is so bad it makes Spock cry. "son... I am not disapoint-Bayo
Official Special OPs beserker general of the stache army
4 years ago#10
They also no longer sell any DSi systems other than leftover Pokemon DSi Bundles, and they rarely have the Wii in stock at all. They also don't stock many copies of Nintendo exclusives anymore. Notice that Zelda and Mario 3DS are both sold out, and have been for a few days now, with no notice on restocking.

They didn't even bother re-stocking Professor Layton for weeks, and they don't even care to sell Pokemon Rumble Arena 3D at MSRP of $34.99, instead usually charging $39.99.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So why doesn't Amazon have any of these?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived