Folders for 3ds?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Folders for 3ds?
5 years ago#1
Do you guys think Nintendo will ever release some option for organized folders for the 3ds home screen? I'm already amazed by how cluttered it is after owning one for 6 months, and with 10 GBA in the pipeline and plenty of enticing 3dsware downloads, I can only see it getting worse.

It'd be nice if we could make a group for say GBA games and then tap it and then select from all relevant downloads.
White Version FC: 0991 1102 7167
Heart Gold FC: 4898 8264 5300
5 years ago#2
I hope so.
www.brokencontrollers.com
RIP Don Harman. Hope Springs Eternal. 3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
5 years ago#3
a few weeks back i remember somthing about stuff like 3ds ware, vc, and dsi ware being seperated and stuff... idk.
POWNULTIMATE POWNAGE!!!!!!!
5 years ago#4
Oh how I wish idk even if I should have these game trailors on mine.
Pokemon Black FC 3825-9671-1276 name Hunter
3DS FC 0688-5548-0626
5 years ago#5
It'd definitely be a nice option and help with the customization that the interface is great at. Although the fact that I can just flick the screen and practically go from the front half to the back makes 'clutter' less of a big deal for me. I never hear anyone complain about it on the iPhone and it's interface is similar.
PSN: Azure-Edge
5 years ago#6
BlackPhoenix127 posted...
It'd definitely be a nice option and help with the customization that the interface is great at. Although the fact that I can just flick the screen and practically go from the front half to the back makes 'clutter' less of a big deal for me. I never hear anyone complain about it on the iPhone and it's interface is similar.

The iphone has folders though >_>
This is a cover-up. Gabe stole the cc info and ordered online food. Don't hate him for it, everytime Gabe eats the argicultural business increases 9002%
5 years ago#7
MetalGearWiked posted...
BlackPhoenix127 posted...

The iphone has folders though >_>

Only on iOS 4.0 or higher.
5 years ago#8
I guess my point is that I'd rather have 12 neatly organized folders immediately available than a sprawling 45+ apps around the home screen. Yes its a minute difference, but it'd be cleaner and less cluttered.

Think of a laptop and how some people just leave everything on their desktop while others organize things.

I don't want to use the largest grid to sort though all my downloads. But I'm glad other people find the idea attractive. Maybe we'll see the option in future updates.
White Version FC: 0991 1102 7167
Heart Gold FC: 4898 8264 5300
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Folders for 3ds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived