FC: 0430 8315 9663
4 years ago#42
PinkyHaLa posted...
This isn't needed...

It is, these topics are made for new 3DS users
[SP]Styk (56) 3781-6464-7859.
http://www.youtube.com/MisfitsStyk
4 years ago#43
I've only just recently bought a 3DS. One of my favourite games is Minish Cap. I had a silver DS which I played it on, broke it, and have now had to revert back to the old SP. Am I to assume now that I can never play Minish Cap on the 3DS? I've always got to use the SP? Not fair :(
4 years ago#44
I'm glad to be an Ambasssador.

And this WAS worth it. I get epic games like Metroid Fusion, Minish Cap, and even get to relieve old memories of MK:SC.

All free, all worth the extra $80.
Back with the MnK. KI:U Division.
Beam Claws+Optical Blade+Laser Staff+Giant Robot=Energy Drone.
4 years ago#45
the heck! I never knew that I was eligible for Ambassador games until a week ago . And now do I miss on all those post play survey club nintendo coins ? Today is the 7th day since I downloaded those games and I am just 30 coins less to Platinum status. Feels really bad I couldn't get those 200 coins :(
4 years ago#46
I've got a legit question. If I buy a new 3DS (namely the 3DS XL) and transfer my data from my old 3DS to the new one, will I keep my Ambassador status?
3DS Friend Code:5327-0897-6148
4 years ago#47
luffy513 posted...
I've got a legit question. If I buy a new 3DS (namely the 3DS XL) and transfer my data from my old 3DS to the new one, will I keep my Ambassador status?

yes
4 years ago#48
mad9671 posted...
the heck! I never knew that I was eligible for Ambassador games until a week ago . And now do I miss on all those post play survey club nintendo coins ? Today is the 7th day since I downloaded those games and I am just 30 coins less to Platinum status. Feels really bad I couldn't get those 200 coins :(

I emailed Nintendo about it and they updated my account to include those games. Even though you missed this CN Plat. year, you might be able to make this year easier
This post was written in front of a live studio audience.
Tell me if you think Luigi should be president! Agreers: 36
4 years ago#49
Just wondering, are there any more plans for the Ambassador program? Because I know if you get the 3DS XL you lose your status and idk what to do...
"Everybody is a little gay, right?" -Ubisoft E3 Conference 2012
ROSTER: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-wii-u/63041643
4 years ago#50
Walkiethrougie posted...
Just wondering, are there any more plans for the Ambassador program? Because I know if you get the 3DS XL you lose your status and idk what to do...

System transfer perhaps? And no, I think the Ambassador program is finished, unless they surprsingly start it up again
This post was written in front of a live studio audience.
Tell me if you think Luigi should be president! Agreers: 36
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Nintendo 3DS Ambassador Program FAQ V1.0

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived