So when Nintendo releases GBA games on the eshop

#1blade113355Posted 3/16/2012 4:57:38 AM
The first one should be Pokemon Emerald/FireRed/LeafGreen if you ask me. It would get people hyped and push sales up.

Also gamefaqs should have achievements *turns on invisible powers when people start fighting each other on that idea*
---
3DS Friend Code 0001-3509-3810 (Arehexes) PM me your F/C if you do
My LP is going again check it here https://www.youtube.com/user/ArehexesTheWind?feature=mhee
#2Zero_ManiacPosted 3/16/2012 4:58:48 AM
Pokemon isn't coming for awhile if ever. Sorry to break it to you.
---
"I've got it. KMA IS the coin!!" -anonymous
Official Riku of the Kingdom Hearts 3D board
#3gamester_12345Posted 3/16/2012 7:01:27 AM
even if Nintendo put GBA games on the eShop, chances are they'll simply release the ones that the ambassadors already got, and use them to stretch out months when people are expecting 1 particular game, at the current rate, i wouldn't be surprised is Ninty started to lean towards Game Gear games...

Imagine this: if Nintendo ever accepted Super Meat Boy or Binding of Isaac (extremely low chance anyway), chances are they'll fill slots with DSiWare games with the occasional VC game before long, you'll get unpredicted games that had next to no alluding at all (PEGI or otherwise) like Tails' Sky Patrol, then it finally comes out.

Besides, Pokemon games usually gets remade after a gen or 2, Nintendo wouldn't want to stifle their cash plum, whereas they could release games that wouldn't see a remake otherwise, like Kirby. (not counting the situation where both Superstar and Superstar Deluxe exists)

*knocks on wood for Fire Emblem*
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2281
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Boris
#4LinkMaster2703Posted 3/16/2012 7:24:39 AM
Fairly certain Nintendo has already confirmed GBA games aren't coming out on the eShop and that the 10 ambassador games were the only ones.
---
Currently Playing: Mother 1 (GBA)
#5McMarblesPosted 3/16/2012 8:26:58 AM
For NOW.
---
Currently playing:Breath of Fire III/Solatorobo
#6HejiruPosted 3/16/2012 8:41:08 AM
I still think they'll eventually release GBA games. The only reason not to is if you hate getting a ton of free money.
---
Your opinion differs from mine, therefore you're trolling.
#7CAPSARPosted 3/16/2012 9:01:16 AM
The only thing Nintendo ever said about GBA games was that there were no plans to release those 10 to those other than Ambassadors. They never made any indication about releasing or not releasing any other GBA games to the general public. I for one think they will however I agree that Pokemon won't be the first game released. My money would be on something like super Mario Advance.
---
Pokemon White FC 2279 9001 8467
#8HejiruPosted 3/16/2012 9:06:35 AM
CAPSAR posted...
The only thing Nintendo ever said about GBA games was that there were no plans to release those 10 to those other than Ambassadors. They never made any indication about releasing or not releasing any other GBA games to the general public. I for one think they will however I agree that Pokemon won't be the first game released. My money would be on something like super Mario Advance.

But why would they release GBA games and not those other 10? Some of their biggest bestsellers? Putting Minish Cap, Warioware, Yoshi's Island, and the others would bring in a ton of money.
---
Your opinion differs from mine, therefore you're trolling.
#9CAPSARPosted 3/16/2012 9:08:52 AM
Hejiru posted...
CAPSAR posted...

But why would they release GBA games and not those other 10? Some of their biggest bestsellers? Putting Minish Cap, Warioware, Yoshi's Island, and the others would bring in a ton of money.

Oh I think at one point they will come out with them. But I think they'll start somewhere else first.
---
Pokemon White FC 2279 9001 8467
#10binaryfraggerPosted 3/16/2012 9:43:48 AM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
Fairly certain Nintendo has already confirmed GBA games aren't coming out on the eShop and that the 10 ambassador games were the only ones.

Nintendo did not confirm that. They only said that there are no plans to release them.
Nintendo also had no plans to release Xenoblade Chronicles in the West, same with The Last Story. Nintendo is well-known for changing its mind.
---
3DS friend code: 3909-7793-8308