Animal Crossing: Jump Out! due in JPN this fall

#1parKb5Posted 4/23/2012 5:05:09 PM
According to this article the name of the 3DS version will be "Jump Out."

http://gematsu.com/2012/04/animal-crossing-3ds-due-fall-in-japan

I'm not sure if it will be the same in NA, but at least we have a title and release date. I wonder since it seems that all of Nintendo's big hitters seem to be released in every region about the same time, if we can expect the new AC game in NA this fall too?
---
"Do you want to know the secret of my panties?" - Trucy Wright
See my quote for a list of 3DS games I own.
#2pikachupwnagePosted 4/23/2012 5:05:52 PM
This news is old by 2 days
---
I don't post often but when I do.....I triple post. Stay posty my friends -Lord Frood
Official Special ops beserker general of the NDF
#3parKb5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 5:11:00 PM
pikachupwnage posted...
This news is old by 2 days

maybe so, but no one made mention if its official name. I have to get some leniency on that at least.
---
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 4/23/2012 5:14:06 PM
Because no one will call it "Jump Out". It will be Animal Crossing 3DS for years before anyone gets to nitpicking about the "Jump Out" part. It's AC, AC:DS, AC:Wii, and soon AC:3DS, lol.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#5Bob_VancePosted 4/23/2012 5:16:24 PM
Is the story centered around puberty?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLJLyneZGKc
#6parKb5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 5:18:47 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Because no one will call it "Jump Out". It will be Animal Crossing 3DS for years before anyone gets to nitpicking about the "Jump Out" part. It's AC, AC:DS, AC:Wii, and soon AC:3DS, lol.

I, actually, just call each version "Animal Crossing." No one else I know in real life plays this game, so there is no point in mentioning which system I am playing it on.

People ask me what I am playing, I just reply "Animal Crossing."

But if just feels more official to me now that it has an actual title and not just Animal Crossing 3DS. It;s like when they have a place holder for the new Zelda game as "Zelda 3DS" it means nothing, but once they release the actual name of the game, people will start to get excited because it means the release date is coming in the near future.
---
#7Miggi3Fr3shPosted 4/23/2012 5:30:08 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...

AC:DS isn't as commonly used as ACWW
And I don't know a single person who calls it AC:Wii... AC:CF
So we can assume that AC:3DS will be ACJO
---
3DS: 3351-4111-5844 Black: Azaezal 3095-7582-1802
Here at GameFAQs gamers don't game, they complain.
#8parKb5(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 5:35:09 PM(edited)
Although now that I think about it "Jump Out! Stars" would have been a cool title for a 3D sequel to Jump! Ultimate Stars.
---
#9forest_wandererPosted 4/23/2012 8:14:28 PM
The only problem with everyone arguing about the name is that it's pretty much guaranteed it won't be localized with a direct translation, so it doesn't really matter. Veeeeery rarely does NoA do that. (Which is frankly one of the good things they do. Japan does subtitles very different than we do.) Hell I wouldn't be surprised if it ended up just being localized as Animal Crossing 3D, though they could always come up with some random subtitle like Animal Crossing: Moving Up or something else relating to you being the mayor.
---
nightScan is one of the greatest human beings on the planet.
gamezrochard is a true man.
#10Reborn_TenguPosted 4/23/2012 8:20:01 PM
Darn I was hoping it would come out this summer so I could actually get into it. I bought AC:CF for cheap recently, but I don't really have the free time to enjoy it... With this coming out around the start of the school year I'll probably skip it :/