Looks great, but there's just ONE thing I'm worried about...

#1MasterOtenkoPosted 6/15/2010 12:05:12 PM
...and that's the shoulder buttons. A lot of Nintendo's later handhelds have had awful shoulder buttons that stop working fairly soon...the SP, the DS Lite, and from what I've heard, the GBM and DSi...all of them have shoulder button issues...and the problem seems to be very common.

Also, maybe it's just me, but I've found the shoulder buttons on every handheld system except for the original GBA and PSP to be a bit uncomfortable, and to make my fingers ache after continuous play. Hopefully they'll fix that, too...
---
Unyu! Unya!
#2Lee7Posted 6/15/2010 12:06:45 PM
My ds phat shoulder buttons are crap, but no matter how I use my sp's shoulder buttons, they just broke, unlike my phats shoulder buttons >_>
---
-Sense, this makes none-
[N-gage2.0, Steam: KDEuserX] [56k modem user]
#3darkprince25Posted 6/15/2010 12:06:58 PM
Battery Life is all that's on my mind at the moment, but this is Nintendo were talking about so I'm not too concerned.
---
Wii what more can I say???
#4MetaKirbyFanPosted 6/15/2010 12:20:37 PM
My ds phat shoulder buttons are crap, but no matter how I use my sp's shoulder buttons, they just broke, unlike my phats shoulder buttons >_>

...What?
---
Official priest of the Great Church of Bidoof on the B/W boards. Herp Derp, master.
#5CrowMagnon(Moderator)Posted 6/15/2010 12:24:35 PM
My DSi shoulder buttons work just fine. So do my DS Phat's. Maybe I just got lucky?

---
Her organs are cooking. In a day's time, they'll liquefy. | No. Not this girl. Not this day.
#6MasterOtenko(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 12:29:11 PM
Yeah, my DS phat's buttons work just fine, but they start to get a bit uncomfortable to use after a while. Haven't had a problem with my DSi's yet either, but I think I'm just lucky.

And I've had a grand total of FOUR SPs, and ALL four of them have had one or both of the shoulder buttons die on me at some point. And the same thing happened twice with the Lite. I'd thought it was just me, but there are so many topics on the DS board about "HOW DO I FIX MY DSi/LITE'S SHOULDER BUTTONS?", so I'm figuring it's a pretty widespread problem.
---
Unyu! Unya!