Nintendo did not get the memo about the importance of 2 analog sticks.

#11Ippongi_RyutaPosted 6/15/2010 1:14:51 PM
Did the N64 have two analogs...?

No...

Did it fail...?

No...
---
If you like a game, why do you care what console it's on?
#12YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 6/15/2010 1:15:57 PM
Actually people have stated that the touch screen is the 2nd analog stick.
---
PSN: YAMI_ANUBIS_X
#13DenusPosted 6/15/2010 1:16:49 PM
Hmm, looking at Kid Icarus now, I do sorta wonder how the game will play... My guess is that the shoulder buttons control the camera while tilt is used for aim.
---
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and 9 others that don't give a ****.
#14yellowcometzPosted 6/15/2010 1:19:44 PM
So Nintendo finally adds an analog stick, and what does the TC do? Complain that there isn't two. Kids today...
---
SIGMA PI
#15FoxSlashPosted 6/15/2010 1:22:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Nickclone2Posted 6/15/2010 1:28:38 PM
What is wrong with you people? Why are you jumping down the TC's throat for pointing out something that is 100% correct? They added one so he shouldn't be complaining? Have you played a 3D game on the PSP, like Metal Gear or Monster Hunter? Having only one "nub" doesn't work, you need two. A lot of you seem to think that the touch screen can be the new analog stick, but I don't see that working out to well.
---
PSZ Name - Simms: FC 0646-5875-8499
I forgive you, but I can't speak for O.J.
#17ALLHALLOWEENEVE(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 1:33:15 PM
^^ not to mention the option for developers to port ps2 games over with the extra power of the 3DS. MGS:PO/PW and Monster Hunter are prime examples of how bad only 1 analog stick is.....
---
XBL/PSN: Haunted Hallows
Still waiting for RARE to finally make KILLER INSTINCT 3
#18KaneBlueriverPosted 6/15/2010 1:36:46 PM
I hope the anolog stick works as good (or better) as the Neo Geo Pocket. If not, Those fighting games are gonna suck. PSP analog nub just doesn't feel right when playing Dark Stalkers.
#19Blackluster SoldierPosted 6/15/2010 2:09:38 PM
They should have chosen my design. On the left, youŽd have one analog stick and 2 buttons below (that would serve as Start and Select) and then to the right of the screen, the same face buttons working as camera control (just like the N64) and 2 more buttons for actions.
In case of games that dont need camera control, youŽd have 6 buttons. Or you could flip the console and use the face buttons as directions, while the analog stick would serve as camera control. (or dodging, for a game like God of War, for example).
---
Stand up, this is comedy!