Finally DS will be able.To handle games like!

#1TheJazzMan456Posted 6/15/2010 1:49:32 PM
LOTR Conquest and Star Wars Battlefront!
---
Please visit me at http://www.myspace.com/markwinfield1
Chillen at The Club.Around the corner from the 99 Cent Store.
#2TheJazzMan456(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 1:50:51 PM
bump
---
Please visit me at http://www.myspace.com/markwinfield1
Chillen at The Club.Around the corner from the 99 Cent Store.
#3Demonwing13Posted 6/15/2010 1:51:15 PM
How bout no
---
Set signature in options page.
#4zeplin1180Posted 6/15/2010 2:19:47 PM
so now that there's a Nintendo portable that can handle console-like quality games with console-like quality graphics, everyone is saying finally, YAY!!!

but wait... when a person like myself gave this very same reason when talking about the PSP's superiority (IMO) all anyone ever said was "all you care about is graphics... or, graphics don't matter."

i think it's great that Nintendo is finally keeping pace with what Sony has already done for years with their portable, the PSP! and now, along with that, 3D will be incorporated into the portable "equation."

i'm sorry, i just think it's funny that for years Nintendo fans constantly fended off criticisms by saying graphics don't matter... but now that the next Nintendo portable is focusing heavily on visuals, it seems kind of ironic that the tables have turned and that a lot of people will be changing their opinions about the role of visuals and how important they actually are to the gaming experience, portable or otherwise.

on the plus side though...
we always say that these past 5 or 6 years have been the "golden age" of portable gaming...

maybe now we can refer to these next 4 or 5 years as the "platinum age" (or whatever is higher than 'gold') of portable gaming?!?!?

i mean, we know Sony is going to now definitely shoot back at Nintendo with their own next gen portable... so to have the 3DS & and whatever the next Sony portable is together... it looks to me like it's gonna be an unbelievable next few years!!!
#5Arucard05Posted 6/15/2010 2:23:00 PM
I agree with everything zeplin1180 just said. Seeing the 3DS made me more excited to see the PSP2. Sony is going to have to work hard though, 3DS's third party support is already mind exploding.
---
Our only enemy is the status quo. Our only friend is chaos.
#6InsicorPosted 6/15/2010 2:29:23 PM
And it turns out Nintendo fans are giant graphic whores like everybody else.

The 3DS now needs Monster Hunter. Needs. Make it happen Capcom.
---
I will never change my mind
I will leave it all behind