A few months after the release....

#1LordBalor4Posted 6/15/2010 12:55:21 PM
There will probably be a 3DS Lite. That is the only thing holding me back from buying one right away.
---
www.thegamergateway.com
Your one-stop spot for gaming information
#2Pat_DudePosted 6/15/2010 12:56:33 PM
PFFFFFFFT! The size is fine. I'll buy this thing at launch.
---
Not changing signature until Montreal Canadiens win the Stanley Cup.
Started 11/23/09. See quote.
#3And ManPosted 6/15/2010 12:57:19 PM
I'm sure they are. However, I prefer the larger size; I'm still using my original bulky DS.
---
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon.
Sho Minamimoto
#4MasterOtenkoPosted 6/15/2010 12:57:52 PM
Quite the opposite for me, actually. I'm sticking with the original model of it. I preferred the original models of the GBA and DS the most (Yeah, I know, the SP had a light and rechargeable battery, but no 3DS will ever NOT have them, so that won't happen again).

The DS Lite was a flimsy little thing, and the shoulder buttons were some of the worst on any system I've ever played.
---
Unyu! Unya!
#5THE gamefreak 212Posted 6/15/2010 12:58:06 PM
The Lite for the DS wasn't released for over a year and a half after the original was released. I think it'll be a little while longer than a few months.
---
"The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams
It's Heaven And Hell!" Black Sabbath- Heaven And Hell
#6PwNeRsHaTePosted 6/15/2010 12:59:39 PM
why is everyone saying such stupid comments like this, they released most models 2 years after the previous. It isn't like it is yearly like some other products out there
#7LordBalor4(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 1:04:30 PM
I got burned with the DSi. I bought it at launch and a few months later they announced the DSiXL.
---
www.thegamergateway.com
Your one-stop spot for gaming information