Majesco is sullying the system before its even out.

#1RedMetallixPosted 6/15/2010 1:19:21 PM
Seriously, look at the games they're releasing...

Lions Pride?
WonderWorld Amusement Park? Again?
MARTHA STEWART?

Great, they're turning this from something fun into the same thing the DS is slowly becoming, shovelware city, be prepared to hunt for games that are good again, because you'll never find them in stores, only 5-6 rows of games nobody wants.
#2MasterOtenkoPosted 6/15/2010 1:19:55 PM
BloodRayne?
---
Unyu! Unya!
#3InsicorPosted 6/15/2010 1:22:29 PM
Since when has a Nintendo handheld not been a shovelware dumping ground? Except now with extra processing power and an analog stick, it'll also be a half-assed console port dumping ground that the PSP was.
---
I will never change my mind
I will leave it all behind
#4RedMetallix(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 1:26:52 PM
Can't really put opinions on BloodRayne as I have not played either of the two games in the series (my only opinion is the main character is decently attractive.)

And I do have to agree with Nintendo always letting their handhelds get dumped on with loads of shovelware, the DS was great proof of that, so was the GBA, GBC was pretty bad too... but I can't really recall GB... maybe its because it was before my time.
#5MrBanballowPosted 6/15/2010 1:28:23 PM
"BloodRayne?"

I've been legit waiting for a new BloodRayne for years... don't ruin this moment for me.
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#6GanonPwnagePosted 6/15/2010 1:30:28 PM
*facepalm

Look at the damn list. You have a friggin AMAZING lineup in front of you, and THAT'S what you notice!?

There are those who look for a gem in a pile of turds, and those who look for a turd in a pile of gems.
#7RedMetallix(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 1:38:41 PM
I'm not saying i didn't notice the good games, its just the bad ones kinda slapped me in the face and I had no choice but to notice them.

To be honest though, the system will prevail, but really, only the First Party games, along with Capcom and Konami's offerings, really appeal to me.