Lawsuits anyone?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Lawsuits anyone?

User Info: aperture123

aperture123
6 years ago#1
So I'm watching the Nintendo showcase and pretty much am looking towards wasting every bit of cash I have, but later I decided I'd see what sony had to offer....

Is it just me, or is Sony BEGGING for a lawsuit by Nintendo? Seriously, adding the 3D, motion capabilities....or has this lawsuit already occured? Links plz?

P.S. Nintendo owned E3 this year, I just want to know if I can play old DS games on the 3DS...also can't wait to homebrew that beast. Emulating the n64 juuust might be possible....
Insert
diamond fc: 2107 0530 7039 heart gold fc: 0045 5857 7297

User Info: Star99gers

Star99gers
6 years ago#2
Nintendo don't own the concept of 3D or motion capture.

User Info: strife14467

strife14467
6 years ago#3
Hasn't Nintendo been sued for their motion controls with the Wii?
my consoles: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Master System, Genesis, Saturn, Dreamcast, Playstation, PS2, XBOX, and Wii

User Info: PwNeRsHaTe

PwNeRsHaTe
6 years ago#4
I imagine lawsuits for another reason, like when the 3DS automatically connect to each other without you knowing. You know one of those annoying soccer moms will ***** and moan about it.

User Info: Cervosi

Cervosi
6 years ago#5
Nintendo themselves had lawsuit issues with the Wiimote.

Technically though, they have no right to 'motion control gameplay'. simply the name brand of nintendo and the Wii remote + Peripherals.

I mean, it's not like MS is any better. Kinect is just a super advanced version of the Eyetoy.
Would you say what you mean, or mean what you say?
Megaman Starforce 3 FC: 4597-7966-2819

User Info: MegamanVSBass

MegamanVSBass
6 years ago#6
Lol what you can't sue for having 3D or motion controls. Also, 3D video games have been out long before the 3DS. And for motion controls, PS2 had the eyetoy.
Chicken, the best food ever.
Waiting for: PSP 2, new Jet Set Radio game.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Lawsuits anyone?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived