I'm gonna wait for the 3DS 2.0

#1G3FracturePosted 6/15/2010 3:34:47 PM
I'm 100% sure there's gonna be one (ex:DS had DS lite), I was one of the people who got their ds on release date and I loved being one of the first people owning one but there have been one too many occasions where I was in an intense fight and I would accidentally nudge the power button while I was using the touch screen due to it's poor placement. I might still consider getting it at launch if there are any launch titles that peak my interest but as of now I don't really seem to be interested. Anyone planning on getting this on release?
#2Renagadez33Posted 6/15/2010 3:35:35 PM
me...oot remakes and star fox remake? I need this
#3PwNeRsHaTePosted 6/15/2010 3:35:58 PM
how can there not be any launch titles to peak your intrest
#4RessechuPosted 6/15/2010 3:35:58 PM
Maybe it will be less shiny, and thus hurt eyes less. GLINT GLINT!
---
I like Leon's Jacket. It's nice.
#5a_lil_monsterPosted 6/15/2010 3:37:08 PM
I'll probably do what I did with the DS. Get the original on launch day, and a few years down the road get the DSi-equivalent.
---
Now Playing: Red Dead Redemption, Roller Coaster Tycoon
Proudly gotten 100% on all 3D Mario games
#6GanonPwnagePosted 6/15/2010 3:38:07 PM
Dude, if there are NO launch titles that peak your interest I seriously need to question your position as a video gamer. Every single gaming demographic is represented in that lineup, so how are you exempt from it?
#7MajorRagePosted 6/15/2010 3:38:37 PM
Pshhhh, I'm holding off till the 3DSColorAdvancePocketLiteIXL gets released.
---
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...
#8G3Fracture(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 3:39:04 PM
I didn't hear about an oot or star fox remake as a launch title, I only heard about Kid Icarus and Mario Kart. Correct me If i'm mistaken I might have not been paying attention =/
#9Flint247Posted 6/15/2010 3:40:35 PM
Getting it on the first day. It's just too epic to pass up.
---
My New Road Rovers Fan Site!! This show will never die! :D
www.roadroversrevival.webs.com
#10spectermaster14Posted 6/15/2010 3:40:41 PM

I didn't hear about an oot or star fox remake as a launch title, I only heard about Kid Icarus and Mario Kart. Correct me If i'm mistaken I might have not been paying attention =/

Assuming all the stuff shown so far is coming out around launch, there's Street Fighter 4, Mario Kart, Star Fox, Resident Evil, Metal Gear, and a bunch more.
---
Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense.
- Edward Blake