So what actually happens to the DS come March 2011?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So what actually happens to the DS come March 2011?

User Info: XXShadowLinkXX

XXShadowLinkXX
6 years ago#1
There will literally be no one to play it surely? Depending on the price of course - but come on, how many games have they unveiled that you want on launch day?

And also, I think they will have to up the standards of the Wii capabilities soon, in a year or two. Beucase while the upcoming line-up is great, Nintedo have just shown us that they are waaaayy ahead for the games industry. That 3DS looks like a beast.

On another note - Zelda got delayed until 2011 ... no...
It is a simple justification to think of life as a battle of good and evil. Could you really define them for yourself?

User Info: Ressechu

Ressechu
6 years ago#2
More Rampant piracy, next question.
I like Leon's Jacket. It's nice.

User Info: Pfantzypantz_

Pfantzypantz_
6 years ago#3
ill be happy,cuz the prices for the ds will probably plummet,and since i am still yet to have one,ill snag a ds lite on amazon or ebay,and finally play all the games ive been wanting to play.....and since i play imports alot,the 3ds might do the whole backwards compatible import thing that ps3 to ps2 did,so the ds lite will be a must have for me any way.......yay

User Info: eevee12

eevee12
6 years ago#4
I think that they are shifting their focus to the 3DS now, The only games I want to play on it are Pokemon B/W, dragon quest, and the new mario game. Games I want to play on the 3DS: All of them (apart from resident evil and metal gear solid).

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
6 years ago#5
The only games I want for the DS now are:
Mario and Luigi: BIS
Pokemon HG/SS
Pokemon B/W
?
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So what actually happens to the DS come March 2011?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived