Why the hell would anyone buy this at launch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why the hell would anyone buy this at launch?
5 years ago#31
There will always be new versions of everything coming out. Sitting in your house waiting for the "best" one is going to leave you DS-less and miserly.

I'll get it at launch. Provided someone makes a flash card right quick for it =)
---
PSN: ExplosiveDuck
---
5 years ago#32
lol, I've also had a fat DS since launch and even though one of the hinges broke I still use it.

I only care about the games, man! The rest of the stuff is just there to get more money from us.
---
Physics majors are cool; people think you're automatically smart.
PSN: Alpha218 - Have a question about an unfair moderation? Search up Hellhole.
5 years ago#33
As if Nintendo is the only company that does this. God you're stupid, Apple is famous for it. MS and Sony are not far behind.
5 years ago#34
Me, as long as Starfox or Zelda OoT are launch titles. I'd pays millions for 3D portable OoT. Also I actually called it in my E3 Prediction video I made a few weeks back! YAY!
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/metroid0070 My Game News n' Reviews!
A.J. 0002-5550-1873 Soul Silver FC
5 years ago#35
I won't be getting it at launch until at least a year later simply because of the lack of 3DS titles to choose from. When I bought my DS the initial year of its release, it was not of any use to me until a little more than a year later when more games started to circulate. I was stuck with Super Mario 64 DS game which I only semi-liked, but didn't have much else to choose from for awhile.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Why the hell would anyone buy this at launch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived