Samurai Warriors 3D...YES

#1yellowcometzPosted 6/15/2010 4:22:12 PM
When I heard of the 3DS, I was like..."I will get it as soon as a Dynasty Warriors game is announced for it."

Then today, I find out that Samurai Warriors is coming out for it, which is just as good.
---
SIGMA PI
#2Kong_RongPosted 6/15/2010 4:23:35 PM
I KNOW RIGHT!!!

*highfives*

Can't wait, I just hope it is pretty much a port of SW3 for the Wii <_<
#3MaxiPower90Posted 6/15/2010 4:24:07 PM
both a Dynasty and Samurai warrior games

double win dude
---
Games looking forward to include: Golden Sun DS, Gears of War 3, Test Drive Unlimited 2
#4SneakersPosted 6/15/2010 4:25:11 PM
Explain to me this, because I can figure it out....what is the difference between the two series? I get the two mixed up, because they look the same.

---
Playing -(AC:CF, MHTri, (Wii)), SoulSilver(DS)
Help Localize Tales of Graces -> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123794844318916
#5FireDragoon18Posted 6/15/2010 4:27:24 PM
Dynasty Warriors employ characters from the Romance of the Three Kingdoms from China.

Samurai Warriors employ characters from the Sengoku era of Japan.

Dynasty = China
Samurai = Japan
---
Hentai exists because in real life you can't do a girl who looks good in blue hair
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
#6Kong_RongPosted 6/15/2010 4:27:53 PM
I mainly like the games since I like the histories <_<
#7SneakersPosted 6/15/2010 4:33:39 PM
Ah, I see...but two different companies make the games right? I think Capcom makes the Samurai one, and if the other is based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, that would be Koei, right?

---
Help Localize Tales of Graces -> http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123794844318916
#8FireDragoon18Posted 6/15/2010 4:34:40 PM
No both are Koei.

Capcom does do a similar series called Sengoku Basara. Which derives characters from the Sengoku era as well.
---
Hentai exists because in real life you can't do a girl who looks good in blue hair
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
#9Kong_RongPosted 6/15/2010 4:34:49 PM
Ah, I see...but two different companies make the games right? I think Capcom makes the Samurai one, and if the other is based on Romance of the Three Kingdoms, that would be Koei, right?

Wrong, Koei-Tecmo makes both, however, Capcom is trying to challenge Koei with their own version of Samurai Warriors (Sengoku Basara)
#10SneakersPosted 6/15/2010 4:39:52 PM

No both are Koei.

Capcom does do a similar series called Sengoku Basara. Which derives characters from the Sengoku era as well.

Ah, that explains the confusion then...I was confusing the Sengoku Basara game with the Samurai Warriors one...because they seems similar, but quite different...when I was reading the names, the Japanese names were nearly identical, but Capcom made one, and Koei made the other. I remember what got me confused...and adding Dynasty Warriors on top of that....I like gave up trying to make sense of it all.

---