wait did sony show its psp successor?

#1queirotacobellPosted 6/15/2010 5:00:54 PM
i thought it was gonna debut at e3 but i see no info about it. i really dont see how sony can even compete now with all of the support that 3ds is getting.
---
GT: Queirotacobell
#2ZanimarPosted 6/15/2010 5:02:16 PM
From what I can tell, they are just putting a spit shine on the PsP and trying again with selling PsP instead of a next gen handheld for the moment.
#3Arucard05Posted 6/15/2010 5:08:22 PM
http://nexus404.com/Blog/2010/05/17/alleged-psp-2-specs-leak-new-rumor-says-that-psp-2-will-have-cell-processor-touchscreen-3g-modem/

No, according to that it will be revealed later this year.
---
Our only enemy is the status quo. Our only friend is chaos.
#4YAMI_ANUBIS_XPosted 6/15/2010 5:08:25 PM
Yeah its called the PSP GO! or as I like to call it, THE PSP GONE!

Sony is filled up to the brim with idiots like John Koller and yes I hate him and I like making fun of him cause hes the reason PS3 has half its features taken out aswell as PSP and also hes the reason theres not alot of PSOne classics on the PSN Store.
---
PSN: YAMI_ANUBIS_X
#5DarthvadePosted 6/15/2010 5:12:43 PM
Sony said at E3 today the PSP is the most advanced hand held on the market. Uh they might want to look again the new DS beats the PSP in every way i can think of unless someone else can come up with something.
#6Eta_warriorPosted 6/15/2010 5:13:25 PM
"No physical media is very likely"

I think that would be a pretty big mistake on Sony's part, most people like having physical copies of their games.
---
English is not my native language, so... yeah. There will be mistakes.
And if I roll a 1 there will be critical mistakes. >_>
#7Cpt_BLVK3Posted 6/15/2010 5:16:44 PM
if they even have the budget to invest on a new hardware, then it is possible. but look at their finance state, they are having trouble even keeping the gaming departments afloat. and right now, they are just waiting to be slaughtered
---
S-s-s-six.....errr... the new controller. We live in a 3D world w/ 3 axis; X,Y,Z. wonder what the other 3 are.