Hey! Wait a minute!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hey! Wait a minute!

User Info: DarkSideOfBlue

6 years ago#1
The screens aren't very close together at all!

That's no better than the DSi. Weren't we told there would be more of an improvement. Nintendo's got some splainin to do.

User Info: ohh42

6 years ago#2
I doubt there will be much double-screen images anyway. I mean, how would they get it to work with the widescreen and the smaller screen?
I'll give you a bad case of someone just shot me in the head if you don't hurry up! - John Marston
GT: Ragtag 21

User Info: Zanimar

6 years ago#3
OMG, I must have the purple.

Give me the purple now.

*holds bazooka, arm cannon, and magic fireball next to Nintendo's collective heads*

User Info: orangecrush3190

6 years ago#4
Also, they talked about how 3D screens and touch screens do not work well together. That is why the lower screen is a touch screen, and the larger top screen is the 3D screen. I think the 3D will only be on the top screen.
MH3 -Trenton, SA & BG user

User Info: fa113nH3r0

6 years ago#5
personally I wish it slid up like the PSPgo and front screen was a touch screen...but hey whatever works best Nintendo is the professionals and if this is the best route then i'm happy with it.
PSN Online ID - australasia
XBL gamertag - wolfbiker09

User Info: Hyrulesaver123

6 years ago#6

Stop releasing such damn epic colors...I seriously have no idea which color to get... : ( I think I'm gonna be a man and get red but purple is damn tempting.

Thought: DS and 3DS cards use the same slot.
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: one2many104; Currently playing: CoD:MW2

User Info: Wetterdew

6 years ago#7
I think I'm gonna be a man and get red

You would get a color you don't like as much as another just because you think it's the "manlier color"? >_> The purple one is definitely the best, in my opinion, though I'd be interested in seeing how that orange one looks in normal lighting.

They all look good, though. I wish I could just have them all or something.

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
Everything is a journey. Explore ALL.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hey! Wait a minute!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived