Hey! Wait a minute!

#1DarkSideOfBluePosted 6/15/2010 4:10:58 PM
The screens aren't very close together at all!

http://www.engadget.com/photos/e3-2010-nintendo-3ds-close-up-shots/#3082672

That's no better than the DSi. Weren't we told there would be more of an improvement. Nintendo's got some splainin to do.
#2ohh42Posted 6/15/2010 4:12:24 PM
I doubt there will be much double-screen images anyway. I mean, how would they get it to work with the widescreen and the smaller screen?
---
I'll give you a bad case of someone just shot me in the head if you don't hurry up! - John Marston
GT: Ragtag 21
#3ZanimarPosted 6/15/2010 4:14:03 PM
OMG, I must have the purple.

Give me the purple now.

*holds bazooka, arm cannon, and magic fireball next to Nintendo's collective heads*
#4orangecrush3190Posted 6/15/2010 4:14:14 PM
Also, they talked about how 3D screens and touch screens do not work well together. That is why the lower screen is a touch screen, and the larger top screen is the 3D screen. I think the 3D will only be on the top screen.
---
MH3 -Trenton, SA & BG user
ID: 5AZQ3L
#5fa113nH3r0Posted 6/15/2010 4:14:26 PM
personally I wish it slid up like the PSPgo and front screen was a touch screen...but hey whatever works best Nintendo is the professionals and if this is the best route then i'm happy with it.
---
PSN Online ID - australasia
XBL gamertag - wolfbiker09
#6Hyrulesaver123Posted 6/15/2010 4:18:58 PM
GOD DAMN YOU NINTENDO!!!

Stop releasing such damn epic colors...I seriously have no idea which color to get... : ( I think I'm gonna be a man and get red but purple is damn tempting.

Thought: DS and 3DS cards use the same slot.
---
Not changing this sig until the the CoD:MW2 cliff hanger is relieved (IE Makarov dies)
Gamertag: one2many104; Currently playing: CoD:MW2
#7WetterdewPosted 6/15/2010 4:28:45 PM
I think I'm gonna be a man and get red

You would get a color you don't like as much as another just because you think it's the "manlier color"? >_> The purple one is definitely the best, in my opinion, though I'd be interested in seeing how that orange one looks in normal lighting.

They all look good, though. I wish I could just have them all or something.

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world
Aha-ahaaa
All the things I could do
If I had a little money
It's a rich man's world
---
Everything is a journey. Explore ALL.