#11DarkastralPosted 6/15/2010 7:12:40 PM
God, I hope that they're new games.

I just bought Devil Survivor, as well as the Persona port for PSP
---
MMSF3:BA FC - 0216 8765 0488
Death is the solution to all problems; no man, no problem - Joseph Stalin
#12PKNintendoPosted 6/15/2010 7:28:45 PM
Naoyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3.

(Screams like a fangirl despite being a male)

Seriously I LOVE DEVIL SURVIVORS. I'm sure the SMT is very good but... Devil Survivor is all I care about. It's just so damn awesome. SO AWESOME. If it's a sequel I will shed manly tears.

I hope the game picks up differently from the first ending's stories.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to start the game as some sort of all powerful being. I just want good ole teenage Hero (Jake for me)
---
Wow look up Lightning's skirt and you see some shorts. She came prepared.
~Plant42 FC: 1677 3976 3383
#13lizard81288Posted 6/15/2010 7:34:15 PM
from what i heard, its just a port
<:(
---
"Shawn is the definition of freakin amazing, another name for cool kid . "
-urban dictionary
#14KaMitsukaiPosted 6/15/2010 8:02:14 PM
Hahaha ;3.

I am female, so its okey for me to shout his name like that ;D.
---
What would you do if a pretty butterfly landed on the palm of your hand?
HG/SS FC: 1935-3299-8382
#15MasterOtenkoPosted 6/15/2010 8:04:46 PM
@PKNintendo: Very few MegaTen sequels have you playing as the same character in them. You can probably expect a new cast and a new story.
---
Unyu! Unya!
#16DeuxHeroPosted 6/15/2010 8:26:41 PM

@PKNintendo: Very few MegaTen sequels have you playing as the same character in them. You can probably expect a new cast and a new story.
---
Unyu! Unya!

If by "very few" you mean Digital Devil Saga, the 2 parts of Persona 2 and the 2 Raidou games (and depending on how you count it, The Answer), then yes. I think that is all of them.
---
God was a dream of good government. You will soon have your God, and you will make it with your own hands.-Morpheus -Deus Ex
#17marsgreekgod(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2010 10:10:31 AM
"from what i heard, its just a port
<:("

Where did you hear that because there a lot of people just lieing or guessing about a lot of things right now.

Like me saying it most likely isn't a port
#18MasterOtenkoPosted 6/16/2010 10:13:39 AM
If by "very few" you mean Digital Devil Saga, the 2 parts of Persona 2 and the 2 Raidou games (and depending on how you count it, The Answer), then yes. I think that is all of them.

I haven't played those yet, but I'd assume that those are different cases, since they didn't end with the world being completely changed. I mean, how can you go about using a direct continuation of Devil Survivor? Make Gin's ending canon? Which is pretty much just a reset button, thus making the first game's plot entirely pointless.
---
Unyu! Unya!