I wonder how much memory it will have.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wonder how much memory it will have.
5 years ago#1
Hopefully around 2-4GB at least
---
I'll give you a bad case of someone just shot me in the head if you don't hurry up! - John Marston
GT: Ragtag 21
5 years ago#2
Uhh, you mean for storage, right?
Because I'm not sure if it'd need that much RAM.
5 years ago#3
Yeah I meant storage. The DSi only had 256mb if I remember correctly which really didn't seem like much
---
I'll give you a bad case of someone just shot me in the head if you don't hurry up! - John Marston
5 years ago#4
Just checking :P

Yeah, that sounds reasonable. That kind of flash memory is dirt cheap to mass-produce nowadays, I don't know why the DSi doesn't have more.
5 years ago#5
it says on their site, 2gig max at launch.

Nintendo 3DS Game Card:
2 GB Max. at launch.

http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/

---
***The Kid is in rare form tonight***
/////////////www.doublegum.be/////////////
5 years ago#6
That's the amount of memory that game cartridges have, not the amount of internal memory for storing downloadable games and such.

I hope it has a lot of internal memory so it can hold large games.
---
Animal Crossing: CF- 1590-8597-1715
Tendo in Eureka
5 years ago#7
So I must say I'm kind of mad that I am a Legend and have no posting restrictions, but I am restricted to 2 posts per minute and 10 topics per day.
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. I wonder how much memory it will have.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived