.....huh?

#1theguilPosted 6/15/2010 5:27:15 PM
What is Ninty doing? I love Paper Mario and MGS as much as the next guy, but where was the casual luring? That is the reason they are releasing this behemoth (3DS), they can afford all the resources to put out this system and titles. There should of been some sort of 10-20 minute Wii (insert gimmick here) game that would be the next sports resort. Anyone else baffled by being impressed at a Nintendo E3 conference?

On a non-business standpoint, when I saw that Kid Icarus video I was pretty happy. Then I found out it wasn't on the Wii. So an obligatory switching of pants ensued.
#2MetaKirbyFanPosted 6/15/2010 5:29:47 PM
You'd rather not be impressed by the biggest video game news this year?
---
Official priest of the Great Church of Bidoof on the B/W boards. Herp Derp, master.
#3SyntaxBananaZPosted 6/15/2010 5:30:09 PM
Wii is done and has a sturdy future ahead of itself. Nintendo has a new product and wants to build up hype and make a great first impression. Nintendo knows what it's doing...
---
R.I.P Team Fortress 2 updates on the Xbox 360.
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/03/steam-mac/
#4GanonPwnagePosted 6/15/2010 5:31:25 PM
I'm sorry, sir. Microsoft's press conference is immediately to your left. Enjoy the casual tsunami.
#5theguil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 5:32:59 PM
As stupid as it sounds, I don't think they can forget about the casual market. I remember how much hype the **** they put out last year got, Wii music and Sports Resort. I guess the 3-D gaming is enough to draw in new players.
#6Board_hunter567Posted 6/15/2010 5:34:17 PM
They had Wii Party didn't they?

Besides, this unveiling was something no one could have anticipated, and they made a smart choice in making it the focus point.
#7Chao777Posted 6/15/2010 5:37:55 PM
Nintendo completely owned E3 this year. They decided to show new and exciting stuff while MS and Sony showed off their imitations.
---
Alternate.
#8theguil(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 5:38:39 PM
That's true, I forgot about that party thing. Ok, I can rest easy.
I just feel like I'm dreaming. I've just never seen so many things I want to buy.