Movies on the 3DS, What do you think?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Movies on the 3DS, What do you think?

User Info: GhostFace977

GhostFace977
6 years ago#1
I really love the entire 3DS, but I'm not really into that whole watching 3D movies on your 3DS. I mean, the screen is kind of small, and it will be hard to focus on one screen. You would probably make your neck hurt.
What do you think?
I'm a lone wolf.....So don't try and come along with me.

User Info: Untouchable4rc

Untouchable4rc
6 years ago#2
I thought UMD Movies instantly, and when I think UMD movies I think...bargain bin
_Tool_ and _A.P.C._ Fan Currently Playing:Battlefield BC:2, Uncharted, Shadow Complex
XBL/PSN/YOUTUBE:Untouchable4rc

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
6 years ago#3
I think it's a cool concept that will be used to draw in some casual gamers.
I'll give you a bad case of someone just shot me in the head if you don't hurry up! - John Marston
GT: Ragtag 21

User Info: s00perd00per

s00perd00per
6 years ago#4
It's an option. If it's not your thing then don't watch movies with it, I know I won't.

User Info: Echo_of_Memory

Echo_of_Memory
6 years ago#5
Dunno, I watch movies on my ipod so screen size wouldn't be a problem. The problem for me would be the impact on battery life.

User Info: MajorRage

MajorRage
6 years ago#6
Video now
Gameboy advance videos.
Playing "football" w/ hands, Bush elected into office (twice!), non-metric system, toothless gun carrying idiots. Oh yeah, we got our **** together...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Movies on the 3DS, What do you think?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived