PSP Ports?

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#1
You guys think there'll be a lot of psp ports? It'd be great to get some of those great psp rpgs. I mean seeing Persona 3DS got me thinking maybe Persona 3 for the PSP could be ported ya know?
---
We're all playing this awesome new mmorpg. Its called gamefaqs and we get exp points everyday and fight against evil bosses called moderators
5 years ago#2
In regards to the P3 comment, I sure as hell hope not. Atlus needs to stop milking that game, it's already well on its way to becoming a Street Fighter II...
---
Unyu! Unya!
5 years ago#3
Persona series, Star Ocean, Disgaea series, ect...

All the great stuff I have on my PSP I'd be fairly iffy to buy again, but if they had some decent 3D and touch screen support, I'd consider it.
5 years ago#4
I'm guessing yes. I would love a Peace Walker port if MGS3DS gets good reception
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
5 years ago#5
my guess is that the Kingdom Hearts title on 3DS is a PSP port
---
SF IV Main: Zangief, alts Ken, Guile, Juri and Makoto
Weak like kitten
5 years ago#6
I would like some games from the PSP, but it would create fuel for PSP fanboys to bash the 3DS "lawlz ur console only has ports of our old gamez".
---
Not changing signature until the Carolina Panthers win the Super Bowl or Carolina Hurricanes win the Stanley Cup again. started: 5/27/10
5 years ago#7
A Lunar: Silver Star Harmony port would be nice.
---
I imagine Bethesda's Quality Testing Department a big, dusty room filled with cobwebs, and a chimp wearing a Fez banging on the keyboard of a single computer...
5 years ago#8

I would like some games from the PSP, but it would create fuel for PSP fanboys to bash the 3DS "lawlz ur console only has ports of our old gamez".

Because they had professor layton?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived