Nintendo has just brought back gaming.

#1TeremeiPosted 6/15/2010 6:35:31 PM
Does anyone else feel the same way? Now I'm not saying recent games on the 360, PS3, Wii, DSi, or PSP aren't real games. What I'm saying is. With all the franchises being brought back and ALL of the support they have announced for the 3DS. I mean I can't really describe it. It's like, gaming (handheld especially) is entering a new golden age of gaming. WIth tons and tons of variety and great games on the 3DS. There are so many games announced and it's not even out yet! The DS had to slowly build it's popularity but the 3DS already seems like it's got so much going for it. Nintendo DS has been a HUGE success. But I just feel with the games that have already been announced, the better graphics, the glassless 3D, the touch, gyro, and tilt, cameras and ALL that going for it. It's going to trump even the DS as far has how successful it is. I can just feel it coming.
---
playing: WoW (PC)
$$ soon: Blue Dragon (DS), MM Zero (DS), River City Soccer (DS), Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)
#2GhostFace977Posted 6/15/2010 6:36:08 PM
Its because the Golden Sun came out!
---
I'm a lone wolf.....So don't try and come along with me.
#3Chao777Posted 6/15/2010 6:38:10 PM
Oh hell yes. With that many 3rd party devs, denying that Nintendo are going all out with this thing is stupid. This time, I'll actually fully support the 3DS instead of only buying half of my games, like with the DS.
---
Alternate.
#4MaxiPower90Posted 6/15/2010 6:40:04 PM
what ghostface said....

games revolve around good games, Golden Sun is the best game going and Nintendo and the industry reflect that... Wow im talking smak aint I
---
Games looking forward to include: Golden Sun DS, Gears of War 3, Test Drive Unlimited 2
#5Teremei(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 6:42:03 PM
don't forget Dragon Quest IX.

Pilotwings 3DS, Mario Kart 3DS, Metal Gear, Resident Evil, Dj Hero, OOT, Icarus, Paper Mario, Star Fox, Animal Crossing, Dead or Alive, Street Fighter 4 on a handheld and in 3D for heavens sake, Kingdom Hearts, Dead or Alive, Ridge Racer, Samurai Warrior. And that's not even all of them, and then that's just the 3DS!!

New Kirby, New DKCountry, New Zelda, New Goldeneye, some great 3rd party support.

Nintendo has given the gamers a messege. We still remember you. Oh and by the way, here's this game, oh wait there's another, we're not done yet, leaving so soon how about this game. Wait we have more! LOL I just felt like they crammed 3 years of games into one incredible show.
---
$$ soon: Blue Dragon (DS), MM Zero (DS), River City Soccer (DS), Arc Rise Fantasia (Wii)
#6Teremei(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2010 6:43:20 PM
and yes DOA3d is so cool it gets mentioned twice!
---