So, 3DS owns

#1AlkafrazinPosted 6/15/2010 7:02:55 PM
Aside from probably being a mini gamecube with an Arm9 and Arm7 CPU tacked on, better AA, and probably less RAM, this system owns. It's already got a ton of support before it's even released, it's got better 3D than home consoles have, and it's finally a portable system with a mouse-equivalent and analogue movement!
If there are no good FPS ports on this system, I will hunt someone down. It's bad enough that basically the only retail FPS that the DS got that was any good was MPH, and maybe CORE just for technical showcase.
I want ports of Unreal Championship 2 and the Unreal Tournament series, as well as classic Unreal games, Half Life, ect, ect. I will settle for no less than an awesome shooter lineup.
#2ohh42Posted 6/15/2010 7:04:03 PM
Aside from probably being a mini gamecube with an Arm9 and Arm7 CPU tacked on, better AA, and probably less RAM, this system owns.

ASS out of U and Me, buttercup
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
#3CuddleWithClawsPosted 6/15/2010 7:04:11 PM
I guess it's too much to hope that Valve will make anything for it. I'd really like a portable Team Fortress :D
---
Bethesda Games rules.