My wallet wails in agony.

#1Digital DigimonPosted 6/15/2010 11:41:52 PM
I can't believe all the amazing stuff Nintendo's been keeping hidden from us. The 3DS may just be the best handheld, let alone system, ever engineered. Hail to the king, baby!

Also, here's hoping for a Banjo-ThreeDeeEssie. Get your act together, Rare.
#2Iced_ShadowsPosted 6/15/2010 11:43:17 PM
...! So I'm not the only one thinking about another true Banjo Kazooie!
---
The most realistic games are the original arcade games. You can't beat them, and they just get harder and faster until you just die... kind of like real life.
#3DarkSideOfBluePosted 6/15/2010 11:43:59 PM
Hopefully, when none of MS's "hardcore" gamers buy Rare's Kinect Sports, MS will let Rare go, allowing Nintendo to welcome them back so we can actually get a Banjo Threeie.
#4Rufus_the_ratPosted 6/16/2010 12:47:58 AM
I wouldn't call it the best system ever, I still really dislike the idea of using a stylus. I write enough as it is during the day, I don't need more blisters on my writing finger from my hobby plus I don't find holding a stylus to be as immersive as holding a full sized controller. But yeah, the 3DS is still impressive tech.
#5ohh42Posted 6/16/2010 12:49:23 AM
My newly packed wallet full of senior graduation money giggles at the thought of me spending it on a 3DS and OOT3DS
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
#6kyle78Posted 6/16/2010 1:55:07 AM
TC, Nintendo needs to stop all their BS, and come out with a better home console and games. This hand held crap just doesn't cut it.Waste f time and money, and cannot truly be taken seriously as a hardcore way of gaming. Tiny little screen deviates from true enjoyability.
All these fancy features and wasted money, when they are better off to be used for something much better.
---
Nintendo 3DS, another BS scam, to sell the exact same product. yet again!
XBL: KyleHboc PSN: KyleHbocc
#7kyle78Posted 6/16/2010 1:56:11 AM
"Also, here's hoping for a Banjo-ThreeDeeEssie. Get your act together, Rare."

Microsoft own rare...so that's impossible.What era you livin" in?
---
Nintendo 3DS, another BS scam, to sell the exact same product. yet again!
XBL: KyleHboc PSN: KyleHbocc
#8ohh42Posted 6/16/2010 1:58:09 AM
^ But what will you do when you go on a long trip? What will you do when a thief steals your big shiny console but doesn't find your small handheld that you keep close to you all the time? What are you gonna do when you're with some hot chick at her apartment and you realize that you are a nerd and you don't want sex you want games? What will you do when zombies force you to leave your house and then you are stuck without entertainment?
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
#9pigzigaccount_3Posted 6/16/2010 3:46:01 AM
mine too. jesus christ, remember DS launch when we had like one good game and begged for something else. now look at this **** theres enough games at launch to last for the whole year
---
%u4E4BfPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIGPIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG PIGZIG
#10rey2Posted 6/16/2010 4:12:19 AM
I bought 2 DS lite handhelds. Good thing i held back on getting a DSi and DSi XL.

I'd definitely get a 3DS this time with one of those package game included ones.

---
FC: In profile. Click on my username.