Mega Man Power Up 2-6

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mega Man Power Up 2-6
6 years ago#1
Since Capcom feels like the PSP is a bust, maybe the Mega Man Power Up series will find it's way on the 3DS.
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!
6 years ago#2
And maybe we'll get MegaMan Legends 3DS!

Seriously I like your idea. I love the cute little chibi style of Powered Up
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
6 years ago#3
MM Legends 1&2 3DS would be spectacular.

I could do without the power up series, tbh.
6 years ago#4
When exactly has Capcom felt PSP was a bust?

If anything, they felt MMPU and MMMHX were busts, which is why they never continued on with the remakes. Which they won't on the 3DS either. Chibi Mega Man is unfortunately dead.
PSN and GT: OmegaDyne
Currently playing (as if you cared): SMG2, 3D Dot Game Heroes, Paper Mario
6 years ago#5
I'm talking MegaMan Legends 3 3DS. I don't want the 3DS to be a remake-only system (although bunches of remakes would be pretty cool in 3D)
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
6 years ago#6
No, no more Power Up. I used to work at GameStop. One day a dad brought Power Up for his kid and the kid sat in a corner to play it until his dad was talking to me. After 15 min, the kid thrown the PSP to the floor until cracked and start to kick and cry. I understood what happened, it was a freaking difficult game. I was crying inside myself. I don't have money to buy many few things I want and this kid cracked up a freaking PSP.
PSN: Xyntek | Xbox Live: Xyntek01
6 years ago#7
That kid was a brat to have broken his PSP. Powered up isn't hard.
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
Need Pokemon Black and White now...
6 years ago#8
Here here, good sir!
"You haven't heard of the new gameplay mechanic? The more times you use a certain move, the weaker it gets"
Sounds like someone never paid attention
6 years ago#9
MMPU hard? *facepalm* that right there is BS, I'm currently playing on hard and i'm not having much trouble
DW: Dusk FC: 3050-5396-6993
6 years ago#10
To be fair, you arent some 8 year old kid, and have likely played mega man games since at least the SNES, if not earlier ;)
[=[ ]=] D (+[ ]::) PSP
[+[ ]::] S -=Sarria Yaffle=-
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Mega Man Power Up 2-6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived