So the 3DS looks EXACTLY like a DS but w/ a analog nub?

#21ViewtifulGenePosted 6/16/2010 8:50:10 AM
The Gameboy Color looked pretty much the same as the regular GB/Pocket. You could say the jump from 2D to 3D is the next big step for the system, after going from B&W to color. We could also brush both off as a shallow cosmetic change. Either way, I don't think it's a problem if the new console doesn't look different. Nobody seemed to care that the Gameboy Color was just a... Gameboy with Color. I don't mind if the 3DS is a DS in 3D.
---
You can wax on, wax off all you want. I'm still kickin' your ***.
#22AZN_Muffin_2005Posted 6/16/2010 11:51:11 AM

The two on the outside are for 3D images, that's why there's two of them.

Wrong.

The twin cameras are just regular 2D cameras but their placement will take said photos in 3D.

I never said they were 3D cameras, I said they were for 3D images, that's why there's two of them. Yea.
---
Pants.They're not meant for wearing.
XBL: CtrlAltDft Quake Live ID: CtrlAltDft
#23ChargrilledPosted 6/16/2010 11:53:14 AM
the design of the console hasnt been finalised. says that on the nintendo website.

i dont expect it to change much however. cant see nintendo creating all those devices for people to try and then alter the machine radically.
#24GencoilPosted 6/16/2010 11:53:48 AM
Who cares. It's the games that matter. Besides, the DS Lite is a really nice looking handheld so I see nothing wrong in continuing with that style.

---
www.klustr.net | Contra Database - www.klustr.net/contra | PSN ID: Gencoil
#25ElectriumPosted 6/16/2010 11:54:37 AM
Sony has been using the same controller for 15 years. If it works, you don't really have to change it up.
---
Playing: Hexyz Force, Ace Attorney Investigations, SMG2
Lurk more, whine less.
#26AZN_Muffin_2005Posted 6/16/2010 11:56:21 AM

Sony has been using the same controller for 15 years. If it works, you don't really have to change it up.

Maybe the same general shape, but there has been changes over the years. Also, a lot of people complain that the Ps3 controller is too small.
---
Pants.They're not meant for wearing.
XBL: CtrlAltDft Quake Live ID: CtrlAltDft