Screen more clear in the sunlight without a glare?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Screen more clear in the sunlight without a glare?
6 years ago#1
I like to play my handhelds outside while I suntan. A problem that I have with the screens of my DSi sometimes is the glare that appears. Do you think the 3DS will be more playable outside in the sunlight without a glare on screen?
Not changing this sig until Golden Sun DS and Zelda Wii are released and I own a copy of them. (Started 6/10/09)
6 years ago#2
Likely not. The newer TV screens, handheld games, etc aren't matte - meaning they will have a glare.
6 years ago#3
Portable consoles of course aren't meant to be taken out of the home!

I honestly can't play any portable console outside except for the Gameboy (colour), GBA (original), and the SP didn't give me that much trouble. When I take my DS outside I can only make the faintest of shapes on the DS and DSi.

It's even worse being in passenger in a car because you get the sun issue and the fact I'm moving makes me feel kind of sick. That and I seem to not like playing in the presence of people who are not.

Pretty much the main portableness I ever experience is if I bring it around to a friend's house to play with them. Which doesn't happen that often as the people I know who own a DS have all lost their chargers or something else (such as a broken screen) which prevents them playing.
6 years ago#4
"people I know who own a DS have all lost their chargers or something else (such as a broken screen) which prevents them playing."

You know DS owners that never go to Wal Mart or Best Buy? They have chargers there.
You can wax on, wax off all you want. I'm still kickin' your ***.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Screen more clear in the sunlight without a glare?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived