they should put the VC on this

#1ZiktenPosted 6/16/2010 7:02:14 AM
for 2 reasons

1. not everyone has a Wii. This way it would like with the PSN. I don't have a PS3 either, but I get to download games to my PSP so it works out fine. They should let you do that for the nintendo handheld too

2. I personally think the VC is better for a handheld. When I play on the tv at home, I am in the mood to play a modern, big budget game. It's when I am on a handheld, that I might be in the mood for some classic gaming. And considering their size, their perfect for loading a bunch onto a handheld and then carrying them around in your pocket
#2MyDogSkipPosted 6/16/2010 7:02:44 AM
100% agreed on both points.
---
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
Need Pokemon Black and White now...
#3eli2112Posted 6/16/2010 7:06:24 AM
They could also release some remakes of our favorite games in 3D (enough of the "OoT3D OMG PLOX) like a DK64 in 3D would be awesome
#4darkzero297Posted 6/16/2010 7:09:10 AM
OoT is being released on it, just in case you didn't know. I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not.

Anyways, yes. The 3DS should have Virtual Console on it, it could do the job just fine, i'd imagine at least. The PSP can do PS1 games, the 3DS ought to be capable of the same.
---
Kirbyhameha!!!
(>")>(())>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>))
#5MyDogSkipPosted 6/16/2010 7:10:15 AM

OoT is being released on it, just in case you didn't know. I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not.

Anyways, yes. The 3DS should have Virtual Console on it, it could do the job just fine, i'd imagine at least. The PSP can do PS1 games, the 3DS ought to be capable of the same.

I read that and thought "PS1 on 3DS." Haha that would be awesome, playing the spyro games in 3D.
---
Don't trust the smiling penguin!
Need Pokemon Black and White now...
#6darkzero297Posted 6/16/2010 7:13:37 AM
I want Megaman Legends on 3DS, make it happen Capcom!

>:O
---
Kirbyhameha!!!
(>")>(())>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>))
#7xoftheuniversePosted 6/16/2010 7:14:04 AM
Agreed. They should have made it for the dsi already and added the old handheld games of course...
---
I am against piracy and hacking online. If you do those, you are scum.
My gaming videos => http://www.youtube.com/user/xoftheuniverse
#8papercupPosted 6/16/2010 7:16:29 AM
Virtual handheld should be in this.

Hi Zik, whycome I never see you on PotD anymore?

---
...*stabs j00* Number of stabs: 1011
PS3. It Only Does Family Games.