Why is everyone so hyped?

#41tirkaroPosted 6/16/2010 1:05:59 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/1051u6c.jpg
#42NME_EnterprisesPosted 6/16/2010 1:08:57 PM
My point is completely lost because the Nintendo fanboys are immune to logic when they're in defense mode.

You never had a point in the first place. If it was to convince others to NOT buy something, then you've failed.

---
Glory to the Soviet Union. - Travis
Number of people who needed "a monstah to clobbah dat dere Kirbeh!": 84
#43KrootahnPosted 6/16/2010 1:11:20 PM
TC I agree with you on most of those points except for the ones of the 3DS. People are hyped over it because graphics this good are unheard of on a portable system. Not only that, the Ocarina and Star Fox are being remade. Of course there will be tons of similarities but Nintendo simply never has made a "port" of a game with enhanced graphics on a new system like some devs do. They have stated in interviews that they want to make Ocarina a brand new experience, so I would assume they'd do the same for Star Fox. Think the original Metroid and Metroid Zero Mission.
#44Plasma EXEPosted 6/16/2010 1:16:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#45Plasma EXEPosted 6/16/2010 1:18:42 PM
Unlike DS lite and DSi (though DSi does have DSi ware games), 3DS is getting games specifically made for it and the hardware (other than the many remakes already announced). Tbh, I am glad I didn't spend money on a DS lite or DSi since they are just an improved DS which I don't exactly need and my regular DS has been working just fine for 5 years (other than decreased battery life span, but oh well). I think we can expect a lot from the 3DS. If there's no GBA slots, I probably won't ditch my Red DS entirely.
---
MKDS/ACWW/Pokemon Pearl/puzzle league FC in Signature *CLICK ON MY NAME* PBR - 1289-5315-0165
#46ohh42Posted 6/16/2010 1:21:31 PM
While I am excited for the hardware and to see how it looks and works (really really excited really), it is mostly the games that are making me want it so bad. I mean, OOT? Paper Mario (make that an RPG PAPER MARIO?!?!?!?)? Star Fox 64? It's like they took everything in that I have been wanting for the past 5 years and put in it one awesome portable package
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21