Haaah....Hahahaha....3DS

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Haaah....Hahahaha....3DS
5 years ago#1
So glad I didn't buy the DSi or DSiXL
5 years ago#2
Same :)
---
Never ASSUME anything, for it makes an ASS out of U and ME.
5 years ago#3
I'll probably end up trading in my DSi, but i don't regret buying it.
---
Avarice: MWR- See quote
Your looking for understanding and kindness on the internet, a cesspool of ingnorance and hatred...goodluck with that...-TicalCalrisian
5 years ago#4
Same, the Lite is still the best version of the ds. About 2 months ago the hing cracked and I just duct taped the hinge so it would stay in place. I ain't wasting 50 dollars to send it to Nintendo when the 3DS will most likely be out by the end of the year.
---
Pokemon Platinum Friend Code-2235 3349 1701
5 years ago#5
I'm keeping my DS Lite =). I just bought it a few days ago. I love it to deeatthhh~. I'll buy a 3DS though.
---
The most extensive Final Fantasy Fangame today!
http://final-fantasy-essence.webs.com/ By fans for fans.
5 years ago#6
not sure if ill get rid of my dsi simply because ive got loads of dsiware on it.

however if nintendo make a way of transfering that content across to the new 3ds then ill ditch the dsi in a heartbeat.
5 years ago#7
I still held out with the Brick. It still works perfect to this day after the so many times that I dropped it.
---
Oh, is that how you pay for the benzoyl peroxide I smell steaming off your greasy face?
5 years ago#8
As The 3DS doesn't seem to have a GBA slot, I'm keeping my Lite.

I'm so glad I didn't "upgrade" to a DSi or XL though.
---
Lost Odyssey is my favorite Final Fantasy.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Haaah....Hahahaha....3DS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived