I hate you, Nintendo!!!

#1Rayzor_QuillPosted 6/16/2010 1:30:35 PM
I hate you, Nintendo for announcing the 3DS! Oh, why, oh why did you have to make it look so awesome?!! Why did you have to have it come out in blue, BLUE! my favorite color? Why did Sega have to announce a Sonic 3DS, Squenix KH3D, and you, YOU, Paper Mario, PAPER MARIO?!!!! I hate you aaalllll!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, why does it look so good? I mean I got my DSi at launch last year and I was so hoping I could hold off on getting a 3DS at least till the inevitable remodel, but seeing how awesome it looks, in design and graphics, and it releasing my favorite series and color so soon around it's release, makes it more than likely that I'll get it at launch! Darn you, Nintendo and your cohorts, I hate you, arrgggh!!!!!

---
Proud PSWii60 owner!
#2J_Dawg_Posted 6/16/2010 1:31:03 PM
Too long. D:
---
Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Dragon Quest IX, Final Fantasy (3DS), Kingdom Hearts (3DS), Kid Icarus: Uprising
#3ohh42Posted 6/16/2010 1:31:35 PM
Sonic 3DS: Another way to beat that poor hedgehog into the ground
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
#4SakurafanboyPosted 6/16/2010 1:32:45 PM
I owe all my money to Nintendo now.

...damn.
---
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
#5Rayzor_Quill(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2010 1:34:44 PM

Sonic 3DS: Another way to beat that poor hedgehog into the ground

I take it you didn't see the Colors footage and previews?
---
Proud PSWii60 owner!
#6Trance_CloudPosted 6/16/2010 2:36:14 PM
E3 was great, and 3DS looks cool. However, They should have shown Giygas pop out of the 3DS when Reggie picked it up and use that weird move of his. But then, Reggie wouldn't have walked back on stage...

I like the color too, and Kid Icarus looks sweet!