Do you think the 3DS could run Wind Waker?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you think the 3DS could run Wind Waker?
5 years ago#1
'cause I'd rather see that than OoT. <_<
---
I am a man. Did you think I was a woman?
5 years ago#2
If they can have MGS3 and Street Fighter IV, why not?
5 years ago#3
Agreed about rather seeing WW than OoT.
---
Everything is a journey. Explore ALL.
5 years ago#4
But what about MM?
---
Look a little closer.
Best movie of all time, Twelve Angry Men. People who agree with me: 1
5 years ago#5
While I disagree about seeing OOT instead of WW (and don't see how the hell you could want this), I believe it wouldn't be as hard as putting MGS3 on it, so yes I think it's a possibility
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
5 years ago#6
Considering a Zelda akin to Wind Waker looked excellent on the DS, I doubt the 3DS wouldn't be able to match it.
---
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he receive either."- Ben Franklin
5 years ago#7
But what about MM?

I would love to see that one too. The way I see it is OoT has been re-released multiple times and MM was re-released once as far as I know. To the best of my knowledge, WW has never been re-released so what better wat to do it than in 3D?

---
I am a man. Did you think I was a woman?
5 years ago#8
The game was only 1.35 GB so it's possible to have it on the card and run it with the hardware but I doubt they'll port it over. I also doubt the 3DS would be able to emulate gamecube anyways so... I doubt we'll see portable wind waker on this system
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it post this as your signature
5 years ago#9
Majora's Mask more than anything I'd like to see in 3d.
5 years ago#10
I'd actually prefer MM port over OOT port. I've played both, MM from a friend and OOT on the Gamecube port. I just had more fun in MM. Particularly the sidequests and dungeons (Quality, not Quanity).

As for WW, It's between MM and OOT for me, but I wouldn't complain if they released it for 3DS. Heck, I'm not complaining about OOT.
---
._(::)_
^(^_^)^ The cookie hat! The best hat to exist since the internet hat!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do you think the 3DS could run Wind Waker?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived