Star Fox 64 3D
Metal Gear Solid 3D
Resident Evil: Revelations
Donkey Kong 3D
Super Mario 3D
Splinter Cell

Wow...

---
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he receive either."- Ben Franklin
#2DarkEmperorrPosted 6/16/2010 2:45:34 PM
I want most games at launch too but .... wait they announced a mario 3d and a donkey kong 3d?? I think you are wrong the donkey kong country returns is for the wii as is mario sports
#3sniperman23Posted 6/16/2010 2:45:55 PM
I'm definitely getting Kingdom Hearts, Star Fox and Ocarina of Time.

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts since 2003 when I was 10...will be 8 years ago.
Haven't played Star Fox since the 90s.
Haven't played Zelda since the 90s.

3DS is going to be amazing! Never been more excited for a Nintendo product in years!
---
Whoa Whoa Qhoa!
Giants Season is over!(8-8) Defense-What the Heck!
#4Trance_CloudPosted 6/16/2010 2:47:26 PM
Also, they said that Atlus was going to make games for it. You know, Atlus, Persona games ahoy!
#5tYRE_602(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2010 3:17:16 PM
I want most games at launch too but .... wait they announced a mario 3d and a donkey kong 3d?? I think you are wrong the donkey kong country returns is for the wii as is mario sports

There's a thread in the Mario 3D forum where a user said there's like a 10 second video of it on the 3DS, and it looks a little similar to NSMB.
---
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he receive either."- Ben Franklin
#6ohh42Posted 6/16/2010 3:17:38 PM
You don't have to get rid of your wallet. Just the money in it
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
#7GamerJMPosted 6/16/2010 3:19:44 PM
FYI, very few of these games are going to come out at launch, I can basically garantee it. Remember all the games announced for the original DS? Most of those games were released throughout like the first year and a half of its lifetime. Remember the Wii? A lot of those games weren't released until a year after the system came out, and even more were just "tech demos" that never actually came out.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/gamerjm
*Space for rent, if you have anything that would fit this sig well post it*