There's already 11 games I want...bye wallet T_T

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. There's already 11 games I want...bye wallet T_T

User Info: tYRE_602

tYRE_602
6 years ago#1
Paper Mario
The Legend of Zelda: OOT
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Mario Kart
Star Fox 64 3D
Metal Gear Solid 3D
Resident Evil: Revelations
Donkey Kong 3D
Super Mario 3D
Splinter Cell

Wow...
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he receive either."- Ben Franklin

User Info: DarkEmperorr

DarkEmperorr
6 years ago#2
I want most games at launch too but .... wait they announced a mario 3d and a donkey kong 3d?? I think you are wrong the donkey kong country returns is for the wii as is mario sports

User Info: sniperman23

sniperman23
6 years ago#3
I'm definitely getting Kingdom Hearts, Star Fox and Ocarina of Time.

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts since 2003 when I was 10...will be 8 years ago.
Haven't played Star Fox since the 90s.
Haven't played Zelda since the 90s.

3DS is going to be amazing! Never been more excited for a Nintendo product in years!
Whoa Whoa Qhoa!
Giants Season is over!(8-8) Defense-What the Heck!

User Info: Trance_Cloud

Trance_Cloud
6 years ago#4
Also, they said that Atlus was going to make games for it. You know, Atlus, Persona games ahoy!

User Info: tYRE_602

tYRE_602
6 years ago#5
I want most games at launch too but .... wait they announced a mario 3d and a donkey kong 3d?? I think you are wrong the donkey kong country returns is for the wii as is mario sports

There's a thread in the Mario 3D forum where a user said there's like a 10 second video of it on the 3DS, and it looks a little similar to NSMB.
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he receive either."- Ben Franklin

User Info: ohh42

ohh42
6 years ago#6
You don't have to get rid of your wallet. Just the money in it
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21

User Info: GamerJM

GamerJM
6 years ago#7
FYI, very few of these games are going to come out at launch, I can basically garantee it. Remember all the games announced for the original DS? Most of those games were released throughout like the first year and a half of its lifetime. Remember the Wii? A lot of those games weren't released until a year after the system came out, and even more were just "tech demos" that never actually came out.
http://www.backloggery.com/gamerjm
*Space for rent, if you have anything that would fit this sig well post it*
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. There's already 11 games I want...bye wallet T_T

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived