The Best Time In Handheld Are Upon Us....

#1plagamesforevaPosted 6/16/2010 3:34:50 PM
Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Paper Mario
Mario Kart
Golden Sun
Pokemon Black/White
Super Street Fightger IV
Metal Gear
Resident Evil
Mega Man (not officially confirmed)
Contra (not officially confirmed)
New Mario Game (not officially announced)

Man, what better time then now to be a Nintendo handheld owner.
---
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!
#2ohh42Posted 6/16/2010 3:35:37 PM
Well I think it has always been pretty good to be a Nintendo handheld owner. Especially when there wasn't much competition.
---
You know Nintendo's a beast when Sony has a great conference and they poop on them with 2 games - NitemareNS
GT: Ragtag 21
#3seafoampheonixPosted 6/16/2010 3:36:19 PM
I'm hype for Kingdom Hearts
---
If I'm not on GameFAQs, I'm on YouTube >_>
#4thetruesoraPosted 6/16/2010 3:45:17 PM
As above poster said your list is missing Kingdom Hearts but other than that agree 1000% it is awesome. I knew I was going to end up getting a 3DS but it seems like with Kingdom Hearts, Paper Mario and Ocarina Of Time (main ones i'm the most excited about) that I will need to get this ASAP.
---
mr pibbs and red vines equals crazy delicious! you've missed out if you don't know where its from.
#5plagamesforeva(Topic Creator)Posted 6/16/2010 4:12:07 PM
Yeah, I missed Kingdom Hearts, which I do not care for all that much and Star Fox 64.
---
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!