Name Your Top Three Most Anticipated Titles and WHY.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Name Your Top Three Most Anticipated Titles and WHY.
5 years ago#1
Paper Mario- Both the original and the third (yes, it IS a WONDERFUL game) are amng my favorite titles ever. The visual effects if a three-demensional storybook will be awesome.

Star Fox 64- Wow. A series that has been dead for years is finally returning to the ight of day with a remake of the best installment. No more having to use the VC.

Mario Kart- The world's best racing game. High speed 3D? Yes sir!
---
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you! You're locked up in here with me!- Rorshach
5 years ago#2
Mine are exactly the same as yours except my reason for PM is that TTYD is possibly my favorite game
---
Paper Mario 3DS = Happiness :D
5 years ago#3
Animal Crossing - I became hopelessly addicted to all three previous titles, and this one looks to be more of an improvement than the first two sequels.

Super Street Fighter IV - An already proved fantastic fighting game, portable. I couldn't ask for more.

Metal Gear Solid - Another entry to my favorite video game series.
5 years ago#4
mario kart - fun game and racing is perfect for 3d

mgs - I liked MGS4, game looks really cool

dk - Donkey kong is my boy

sorry 3 isn't enough

zelda OOT - I was pretty young when I first played it, should be fun to replay it

animal crossing - the first two were amazing, Wii was pretty boring but I hope this will be good again
---
Ur So fat
5 years ago#5
Everything at E3 except for Epic Mickey, Goldeneye, Golden Sun, and the stupid sports titles. Also, I'm not looking forward to the new Mario Kart. Modnation Racers > Mario Kart.
---
So bad, not even Naruto would believe it.
PSN ID- Webshot64
5 years ago#6
^ Golden sun was great, why no love?
---
Ur So fat
5 years ago#7
All these games are irelevant, Ocarina of Time is the best...
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
5 years ago#8

^ Golden sun was great, why no love?

Well... to be honest... I never played the original, or any other if there is another one. Also, I had to go to the bathroom when they were showing Mario Sports, so I missed the Golden Sun trailer. XD
It just didn't seem to have a lot of people excited for it, so I never bothered checking it out.
---
So bad, not even Naruto would believe it.
PSN ID- Webshot64
5 years ago#9
Paper Mario - Huge fan of the games. Having one I can take anywhere in 3D will be awesome. Plus, the screens already look great.

Zelda OoT - Favorite Zelda game, maybe besides TP, but it'll be great to play it again

Kid Icarus - Games looks great, actual gameplay seems very exciting. Plus just having a brand new Kid Icarus game after all this time is cool. Really, it's almost like a new IP.
5 years ago#10
^cuz golden sun is for old DS

Paper Mario- I wanted a third installment years ago, and now as a reward for waiting so long, I can take it with me everywhere WITH 3D & A GYROSCOPE!!!

OoT- I believe it legitimatly won the title of "Best Game Ever" and I wanted a DS one since a year after Mario 64 came out for it. (plus when I saw that first screenshot with link on epona in front of the castle I squealed)

Metal Gear- I would give this spot to Mario Kart but the last installment is still good enough for me to wait for a price drop. I would love to see a serious and epic kojima game on my new system.
---
PSN:YOTESnintendo LBP everyday!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Name Your Top Three Most Anticipated Titles and WHY.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived