Name Your Top Three Most Anticipated Titles and WHY.

#1Iwata_MiyamotoPosted 6/16/2010 6:03:55 PM
Paper Mario- Both the original and the third (yes, it IS a WONDERFUL game) are amng my favorite titles ever. The visual effects if a three-demensional storybook will be awesome.

Star Fox 64- Wow. A series that has been dead for years is finally returning to the ight of day with a remake of the best installment. No more having to use the VC.

Mario Kart- The world's best racing game. High speed 3D? Yes sir!
---
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you! You're locked up in here with me!- Rorshach
#2RockChalk19Posted 6/16/2010 6:06:07 PM
Mine are exactly the same as yours except my reason for PM is that TTYD is possibly my favorite game
---
Paper Mario 3DS = Happiness :D
#3lovable_lombaxPosted 6/16/2010 6:08:59 PM
Animal Crossing - I became hopelessly addicted to all three previous titles, and this one looks to be more of an improvement than the first two sequels.

Super Street Fighter IV - An already proved fantastic fighting game, portable. I couldn't ask for more.

Metal Gear Solid - Another entry to my favorite video game series.
#4NitemareNSPosted 6/16/2010 6:10:51 PM
mario kart - fun game and racing is perfect for 3d

mgs - I liked MGS4, game looks really cool

dk - Donkey kong is my boy

sorry 3 isn't enough

zelda OOT - I was pretty young when I first played it, should be fun to replay it

animal crossing - the first two were amazing, Wii was pretty boring but I hope this will be good again
---
Ur So fat
#5samimckeePosted 6/16/2010 6:13:07 PM
Everything at E3 except for Epic Mickey, Goldeneye, Golden Sun, and the stupid sports titles. Also, I'm not looking forward to the new Mario Kart. Modnation Racers > Mario Kart.
---
So bad, not even Naruto would believe it.
PSN ID- Webshot64
#6NitemareNSPosted 6/16/2010 6:13:34 PM
^ Golden sun was great, why no love?
---
Ur So fat
#7TIGERPOKEMONPosted 6/16/2010 6:17:22 PM
All these games are irelevant, Ocarina of Time is the best...
---
2% of GameFAQs users have this in their signature. If you're one of the 98% that doesn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
#8samimckeePosted 6/16/2010 6:20:24 PM

^ Golden sun was great, why no love?

Well... to be honest... I never played the original, or any other if there is another one. Also, I had to go to the bathroom when they were showing Mario Sports, so I missed the Golden Sun trailer. XD
It just didn't seem to have a lot of people excited for it, so I never bothered checking it out.
---
So bad, not even Naruto would believe it.
PSN ID- Webshot64
#9Megathrowbot2Posted 6/16/2010 6:20:58 PM
Paper Mario - Huge fan of the games. Having one I can take anywhere in 3D will be awesome. Plus, the screens already look great.

Zelda OoT - Favorite Zelda game, maybe besides TP, but it'll be great to play it again

Kid Icarus - Games looks great, actual gameplay seems very exciting. Plus just having a brand new Kid Icarus game after all this time is cool. Really, it's almost like a new IP.
#10sackboypwnsallPosted 6/16/2010 6:21:39 PM
^cuz golden sun is for old DS

Paper Mario- I wanted a third installment years ago, and now as a reward for waiting so long, I can take it with me everywhere WITH 3D & A GYROSCOPE!!!

OoT- I believe it legitimatly won the title of "Best Game Ever" and I wanted a DS one since a year after Mario 64 came out for it. (plus when I saw that first screenshot with link on epona in front of the castle I squealed)

Metal Gear- I would give this spot to Mario Kart but the last installment is still good enough for me to wait for a price drop. I would love to see a serious and epic kojima game on my new system.
---
PSN:YOTESnintendo LBP everyday!