Possible Release Date

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Possible Release Date
5 years ago#1
I was at an EB games today and a Sales Rep from Nintendo was discussing the 3DS and other highlights from E3 to the store manager. I asked her if she knew what the release date was and she said that it would most likely be released in March/April 2011. I know its not an official word but I figured it was worth sharing.
5 years ago#2
I'll wait for an official date.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
5 years ago#3
Thats just pure theory. it means zero.
The only thing worse than beating a dead horse is betting on one.
5 years ago#4
It will be released in all major markets BY March 31, 2011. It can release any time up to and including that date.
"I'm 19, and I'm only trying to help you by correcting your opinion." - PhaseBlack
5 years ago#5
I've seen other rumblings that state the same thing. Official? No. Am I in a rush to buy one? No.
"Life is a mistake that only art can correct" - from Passing Strange
5 years ago#6
I say it will most likely be released tomorrow.

Mine is a little quicker to be disproven, but they're both bogus dates.
Om nom nom
Pokemon HG - 2880 1986 1235
5 years ago#7
They may be waiting to see what kind of business the new Sony and MS peripherals do, and then decide whether people will have cash remaining to burn on a new handheld. That said, the person you spoke with may simply have been parroting what Nintendo has already said: that it will launch worldwide by the end of their fiscal year (March 2011.)

Some rumors insist it will be released in October in Japan exclusively, which might still suggest a Holiday 2010 release for other regions, but then again perhaps not. We won't know until they give us more word. Maybe at Games Com or TGS.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Possible Release Date

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived