You know what game they should really make for the 3DS?

#1NecroStreak128Posted 6/16/2010 8:47:58 PM
Metroid 3DS. Just without the lame bosses from MP:H. Something worthwhile.
---
I owned Nauske and he's too afraid to admit it.
#2sniperman23Posted 6/16/2010 8:49:22 PM
I made a topic like this before. A FPS with a "Prime" vibe would be awesome.

It has to be inevitable that if one won't be at the launch, there will definitely be a Metroid game.
---
Whoa Whoa Qhoa!
Giants Season is over!(8-8) Defense-What the Heck!
#3OmunallPosted 6/16/2010 8:51:09 PM
Phantasy Star Online 3D.
#4ShadowTheHHFanPosted 6/16/2010 8:52:41 PM
I wanna see another Hunters.

That online was pretty sick. I just wish Nintendo brought back their Wifi site with leaderboards, stats and stuff.
---
Brawl is like ZSS' breasts. Well rounded for casual players.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=helEmvwETHU
#5Gaming KingPosted 6/16/2010 8:54:20 PM
Metroid II 3D. That would be the scariest thing ever. It would ROCK. And with Other M coming out, why not introduce more people to the important events of II that helped lead to it?

Just don't "update" the music or you lose the epic scariness of Game Boy music.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 13
Number of little girls I need to slap in the face: 2
#6Sir_EdwardPosted 6/16/2010 10:50:26 PM
Super Metroid was the best Metroid game ever. I'd love to see that game in 3D, some updated music, everything. I just hope they'd keep or at least try to keep the same physics and stuff because the wall jumping and everything was by far the best in that game... Could you imagine Phantoon or Crocomire in 3D? Hell yeah!

Or maybe a prime style remake of Super Metroid. I'd have no life for about a year if they made that and made it work.
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it post this as your signature
#7PlatinumAcePosted 6/16/2010 10:52:56 PM

I wanna see another Hunters.

That online was pretty sick. I just wish Nintendo brought back their Wifi site with leaderboards, stats and stuff.

agreed.
---
Top ******* Percentage.
#8X_Roxas_XPosted 6/16/2010 11:08:13 PM
Imagine a Prime like Metroid with the 3D effect. Your HUD (with life, missiles, mini-map, etc.) would "float" out of the screen, and the game would take place "beneath" it.

*joygasms*
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? ~ Devsman