Any ideas for a game that uses the 3D?

#11DH2007Posted 6/16/2010 10:00:15 PM
just one suggestion. WarioWare. You know they're already thinking of different minigames, or a baseball game would look pretty cool especially when you're batting or pitching.
---
Yea, you can voice your own opinion here on Gamefaqs. It's just something I wouldn't recommend. *I survived the ApocalyPS3 and all I got was this lousy sig*
#12elheberPosted 6/16/2010 10:03:34 PM
^ Oh yeah, baseball will be on a whole different level. You'd actually see the ball coming toward you so you don't misjudge the distance and time the swing wrong.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.
#13X_Roxas_XPosted 6/16/2010 10:05:25 PM

Ok, what about Metroid and Samus' HUD. Everything on her HUD would be "above" the screen while what she sees past her visor is "beyond" the screen. In other words, targets get overlayed with a floating reticule. Going even further, the depth of that reticule compared to the depth of the target is an indicator of when you should fire in certain weapons.

I swear, developers have SO many possibilities.

Oh. My. God. I hadn't even thought about that at all.

If they made another Prime-esque first-person Metroid with this type of HUD, I would probably explode out of pure glee.

---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? ~ Devsman
#14D NycePosted 6/16/2010 10:08:08 PM
Hey, this is an idea thread. It could be any game. It doesn't even have to be in space. Chill.

Why tell me to chill, when I initiated my comment with sorry. It was like I said "sorry to correct you", and your response is "cool your jets".

I didn't even start an ignition.
---
Brawl-0344-9123-3537-Nyce
#15elheberPosted 6/16/2010 10:13:50 PM
My bad. I just came from another thread where some duche-bag was on my case for some reason. Sorry for taking it out on you too. But yeah, if a Star Fox game isn't a straight port, it could be a possibility. Otherwise, just take it as it was: a 3D game mechanic concept with a popular game so I don't have to explain unnecessary basics.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
I type random stuff in this line if I have something extra to say.