Post your first two games to buy

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Post your first two games to buy
6 years ago#11
Metal Gear + Kid Icarus, unless Paper Mario was available on launch day too.
http://card.mygamercard.net/geothermal/SacredStevieJ.png
I knew a man whose nose was upside down, he drowned when it rained.
6 years ago#12
Thas hard but i think i'd get paper mario and OoT
6 years ago#13
Paper Mario + OoT
He's like a kid in a candy shop, and that candy is... success. And I'm that friendly man at this cash register with a handle bar mustache.
6 years ago#14
MGS and OOT, then a second later SSF4
Gamer Tag: BananaMonsterr
PSN: Obispal
6 years ago#15
Mario Kart and Kingdom Hearts for starters.

I love Mario Kart games. I've played every single one and they pretty much keep getting better and better for me. I have not personally played Kingdom Hearts, but I've seen people play it and it looks like an excellent series.
People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point. - George Carlin
6 years ago#16
Paper Mario and OoT.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
6 years ago#17
Kid Icarus and Star Fox 3D.
You can wax on, wax off all you want. I'm still kickin' your ***.
6 years ago#18
Well considering my first two will probably be purchased at the same time as the next 3...

It depends on what's available at launch. I'm assuming there will be 15-20 launch games, and I'm expecting I'll probably want to get 5 of them.. depending on the game prices. My guess, $35.
Something can be multi platform and exclusive at the same time. ~Geist
the dude abides
6 years ago#19
well, it's tough to decide considering we don't know what will be available at launch, but if somehow ALL those games we've seen listed so far were available, I think I'd go with Street Fighter IV and Metal Gear Solid 3. I'm assuming the remakes of OoT and Star Fox 64 will be downloadable games a la DSi Ware, so those will probably be cheaper, allowing me to get them along side 2 physical games.
Space for rent.
6 years ago#20
Oot and Paper mario most likely. Would buy starfox 64, but since i've allreadfy pld that game to death and i play through it in about an hour it just doesnt seem worth it. I dont expect an overhaul of the magnitude to change this.
PSN: Conkea
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Post your first two games to buy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived