Your 3DS Dream Game Ports

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your 3DS Dream Game Ports
5 years ago#1
What would be your dream game ports to the 3DS? Sorry 'bout posting it here, but I don't where else to post it. A 3DS game port would be in example Super Street Fighter 4 3D. My dream game to be ported to the 3DS would be Drum Roll Please..............Super Smash Bros. Melee 3D. Even though it's unlikely I'd love to see Donkey Kong 64 3D.
---
I use Polymerization to Fuse Charizard & Venusaur in order to Summon Venazard, with an Attack Power of Over 9000!!!
5 years ago#2
1) I'd rather see a new SSB on the DS instead of a remake. Besides, Melee was only good for the hardcore competitive players, imo.

2) I'll give you that one, DK64 3D would be cool.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiCtAUrZbUk
-- Defeating the Running Man of Ocarina of Time in a race since 01/17/2009. --
5 years ago#3
Mischief Makers...
---
5 years ago#4
Tales of Graces
---
We're all playing this awesome new mmorpg. Its called gamefaqs and we get exp points everyday and fight against evil bosses called moderators
5 years ago#5
Waits for the inevitable PSP Ports of game that people kind of wanted, but LOL PSP. I can see it now MGS: Peace Walker 3DS. No not my dream game just the kind of thing I expect out of it. Companies can't sell PSP games outside Japan. Those are where I expect ports to come from. N64 ports ha
5 years ago#6
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne 3D.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/wolfbornson
5 years ago#7
My absolute dream game port for 3DS would be Chrono Trigger.. It will NEVER happen though and I have accepted that. :(
---
Gamertag: Arrowsedge86
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
5 years ago#8
I meant Chrono Cross... not Trigger. We already have a port of Trigger on the DS.

Sorry.. I got the two mixed up.
---
Gamertag: Arrowsedge86
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
5 years ago#9
Mario Kart 64 3D
Chameleon Twist 3D
Power Stone 1 & 2 3D (I can wish cant i? >_>)
Sonic Adventure 3D
DK 64 3D
---
Everyone's favorite Golden Angel
HANANANANANANA~
5 years ago#10
May as well port RE4 again.
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/bobthemaster.png
The proper phrase is "couldn't care less". "Could care less" means you care.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Your 3DS Dream Game Ports

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived