Smart to have VC and Media Player.

#1DankAssSlurpeePosted 6/17/2010 10:36:38 AM
With an SD slot, there is endless possibilities for both of these.

http://ds.ign.com/articles/109/1098405p1.html

Appears Nintendo showed off sprites of classic games. They would be wise to include some type of Virtual Console system. With internal memory or SD card use this could be possible.

Also, they need to include some type of media reader. Or at very worst some program for music through a SD card. I would be entertained just watching it if the program had some type effects on the screen like Windows Media Player in 3D.

---
Creating an original topic, so easy a caveman could do it... ouch Bluelight.
#2PSI_GroundPosted 6/17/2010 10:41:13 AM
There's a higher chance of VC now, since there's a Software Install option. (put in a 3DS cart, and copy it to your system, it's system locked though).
---
Petition to get Medarot DS localized!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/974889-medarot-ds-kabuto-version/54944880
#3SuperMarcusBrosPosted 6/17/2010 11:00:52 AM

There's a higher chance of VC now, since there's a Software Install option. (put in a 3DS cart, and copy it to your system, it's system locked though).

is that confirmed?
---
Not changing signature until the Carolina Panthers win the Super Bowl or Carolina Hurricanes win the Stanley Cup again. started: 5/27/10
#4FireDragoon18Posted 6/17/2010 11:03:49 AM
Software install is just a rumor for now.
---
Hentai exists because in real life you can't do a girl who looks good in blue hair
"I believe the proper phrase here is, 'You Fail'"-Miles Edgeworth
#5KuhnertPosted 6/17/2010 11:45:14 AM
I'm going to have to go with yes for the VC.

It would basically work like the Vii's VC where they basically create an emulator for it. With the 3D capabilities, there's pretty much no end to how neat it can end up appearing on the 3DS. Keep in mind all the graphics on the SNES were developed via layers, so building a proper form for the 3DS to emulate it would draw certain layers behind and certain layers in-front.