Anyone here not buying this?

#1videogamer1030Posted 6/17/2010 3:46:30 PM
I am probably not, at least not until a price drop or newer model.

The four games Im interested in are Star Fox 64, Zelda OoT, MGS3 and Kid Icarus. 3/4 of those games are remakes. Remakes, while good, don't make me impatient for a system.

That leaves Kid Icarus- a great looking game, but not enough of a draw for me just yet.

If 3DS gets Metroid, 8bit Megaman or Castlevania though- I'll be there in a heartbeat.
#2SyntaxBananaZPosted 6/17/2010 3:57:16 PM
Lol, this is like going to a baseball game and asking if anyone here doesn't like baseball.
---
R.I.P Team Fortress 2 updates on the Xbox 360.
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/03/steam-mac/
#3sackboypwnsallPosted 6/17/2010 4:01:11 PM
^He's right.
Run while you can...
The others are coming....
---
PSN:YOTESnintendo LBP everyday!
#4hypermoePosted 6/17/2010 4:01:34 PM
depends i guess i mean from the list of games it does look promising.

Maybe if gamestop(lol) does that special where if you trade in a ds/dsi/dsixl you get like $100 off.

not to be rude but the dsi was crap. i mean my ds recent broke so i decided to get a dsi and i thought nintendo would release some "Good" dsiware, but nope i still have my 1000 points and im probably never going to use them.

So ill be keeping onto my dsi and if they have that trade-in then ill defiantly get a 3ds
---
GamerTag/PSN: iTofuMan
#5taylorb9113Posted 6/17/2010 4:02:27 PM
I probably won't. At least not for a good while.
#6J_Dawg_Posted 6/17/2010 4:02:33 PM
I'm going to download the 3DS.
---
Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Dragon Quest IX, Final Fantasy 3DS, Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, The Legend of Zelda OoT 3DS.
#7WetterdewPosted 6/17/2010 4:42:28 PM
I'll probably get it soon after it comes out, but maybe not immediately.
---
Everything is a journey. Explore ALL.
#8jammiesPosted 6/17/2010 4:45:59 PM
A lot of people go to baseball games to socialize.

---
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
Groucho Marx
#9MrLopezZPosted 6/17/2010 4:48:35 PM
I don't know yet... I always regret buying too many consoles for one generation. I mean the consoles just keep coming, I don't have enough space anymore :O
Yeah I know the DS is small but they still cost a lot of money, also if you want to own every AAA game plus a few other games you might like it's gonna be a pretty high amount of money you've spent at the end of the day..
---
NINTENDO -- Mario - Legend of Zelda - Metroid - Wario - Star Fox - Pikmin - EarthBound -- NINTENDO
"Atari Lynx, the system for drug dealers"