The only thing the 3DS needs for me to be happy with the launch version is....

#1Zephiel080Posted 6/17/2010 9:10:42 PM
.....a well lit screen (think DSL) Aside from that the only thing that would make me even consider purchasing the DSL iteration of 3DS would be eiter 1 of the following or both:

1) They start making more FPSs than the past for handhelds, and they add a 2nd slide pad, for convenience(not a big deal, but it would be extremely nice to not have to look around/over my stylus when playing an FPS)

2) They make a version VC for handheld games (Game Gear included, if possible)
---
"Instead, do something constructive with your time. For some of you, I would suggest sterilization. You know, just in case."-Uiru
#2chevaunPosted 6/17/2010 9:15:48 PM
Hmm...I don't think we have the same interpretation of the definition of "only" ;)
---
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever"
Ozzie's in a pickle!
#3lbakinbaconlPosted 6/17/2010 9:17:39 PM
we can expect a call of duty updated every year and i'm sure more FPS's will be made as well.
---
Csw. Bakin, Owner and Operator of Bakin's News Centre Since April 11, 2010.
CoD DS is dead. Join clan Csw @ xat.com/codcsw
#4Zephiel080(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2010 9:22:29 PM
I side a well lit screen. Thats it.

Then I expanded upon what, aside from that, would drive me to consider buying the DSL iteration of 3DS.

I don't see how that is different.
---
"Instead, do something constructive with your time. For some of you, I would suggest sterilization. You know, just in case."-Uiru
#5Zephiel080(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2010 9:23:07 PM
said*

My life for an edit button gfaqs.

Sounds fair to me.
---
#6Zephiel080(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2010 9:26:45 PM
Sorry for triple posts, but I'm not talking about COD or Battlefield or anything like that. I'll take a 360/720 or PS3/PS4 version of that over Wii/next gen home console from Nintendo or 3DS version anyday (I love my HD tv, hwhat can I say??)

I was referring to stuff like C.O.R.E., which is a DS exclusive.
---
#7AkaneJonesPosted 6/17/2010 9:41:06 PM
2) They make a version VC for handheld games (Game Gear included, if possible)
Should include Gameboy games(with colour graphics), Gameboy Colour, Gameboy Advance, Game Gear, Wonderswan(with colour graphics), Wonderswan Colour, and NeoGeo Pocket Color.