Hopefully it comes out in colors I actually want.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hopefully it comes out in colors I actually want.
5 years ago#1
The blue is kind of bleh.
The red is okay, I wish it was more of a deep dark ruby red, almost black, except shining red in light.
I actually like the copper orange pretty well, I doubt it'll ever be released in that though.
I never liked purple much.
I'm sick of black.

A jade kind of green would be nice, as would a pearly white.
5 years ago#2
But the color looks pretty amazing on these. It's not as much a black that reflects red but you saw the E3 right? It doesn't show up as much in the pics but it's a darker color than the pics show and it reflects black at the right angles too.
---
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster and are 100% proud of it post this as your signature
5 years ago#3
I will take any color I can get. I won a pink DS lite at a movie theater 2 and a half years ago and I still use it today.
---
3DS is going to be the best portable ever and hopefully one of the best consoles ever.
5 years ago#4
I will take any color I can get.
And if you can get more than one color?
5 years ago#5
I just might get the purple one. I really like the purple one...
---
You've got it under control?! You're grabbing a ****ing bazooka, dumbass!
~Red Mist
5 years ago#6
I would kill for a dark jade green 3DS. That would be too friggin hawt
---
Oh Indeed
5 years ago#7
I've been waiting forever for a dark green DS. Nintendo hates us, it's such a basic color...

Looks like the 3DS isn't gonna do it either...
---
Pokemon HeartGold: 5285-3603-8456, Mugen
WarioWare DIY: 1978-2698-1033, Mugen
5 years ago#8
I don't really like colorful electronics. All black for me.
---
"The man who trades freedom for security does not deserve nor will he receive either."- Ben Franklin
5 years ago#9
The purple one looks positively scrumptious.
---
Everything is a journey. Explore ALL.
5 years ago#10
The colors shown are mock-ups.

Pearl white would be nice.
---
floating upon the surface for the birds.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Hopefully it comes out in colors I actually want.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived