Super smash bros

#1shyguy0796756Posted 6/18/2010 2:56:24 AM
good or bad idea?
perhaps the screen is too small for multiplayer.

---
SS: 4641 1614 5763 Name: Ben
#2_CARLOX_Posted 6/18/2010 2:57:43 AM
Great idea!

---
Quiero un mundo de micheladas donde todo sepa mejor y esta cruda que llevo dentro se me escape del corazón...
#3EkaruPosted 6/18/2010 5:47:43 AM
For me, it depends on entirely who would be developing it. :P
#4PChaosWMPosted 6/18/2010 6:10:51 AM
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Smash Bros. would work way better on a home console. Sure you can probably make it work, but it'll never be as good on a hand held. And don't give me the Mario Kart argument... while Mario Kart was pretty good on the DS, the only thing that made it better was the fact that other players could not look at your screen to tell where you are.

I'd still probably buy it though.
---
People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point. - George Carlin
#5HabefietPosted 6/18/2010 7:30:30 AM
while Mario Kart was pretty good on the DS, the only thing that made it better was the fact that other players could not look at your screen to tell where you are.

I never really saw screen peeking as a problem in Mario Kart. It's not like they can't look at a map anyway. And it isn't as if the people behind you need to "find you." It's a much bigger issue in FPS games than Mario Kart.

My only problem with Mario Kart DS was my thumbs got sore after a while. But that's because I'm weird like that.
---
I'm a bisexual sado-masochist who most likely has ADD AND IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME--My friend Jennifer.
#6adampeltzPosted 6/18/2010 9:24:03 AM
I disagree. I think it would definitely work to have portable smash. Imagine unlocking all sorts of stuff on the go and playing against other smashers you come across.
---
Xbox Live gamertag: Peltz
#7AShockCipherPosted 6/18/2010 9:40:43 AM
WITH AN ANALOG STICK IT IS NAO POSSIBLE!!!

That's all i have to say...
---
"I love the smell of toasted zergling in the morning"-Terran Marine SCBW
(looking for new sig since end of SC Beta phase 1 end)... lol wut?
#8Apeman1813Posted 6/18/2010 9:41:01 AM
They should take out tripping >.>
---
No one agrees with you. This is GameFAQs. Even if people really do agree with you, they still don't. - Thunder_Armor
#9MasterOtenkoPosted 6/18/2010 9:41:59 AM
I think the screen would be too small.
---
Unyu! Unya!
#10CosmoKramer4700Posted 6/22/2010 9:57:47 PM
Jump Ultimate Stars worked on DS, so why wouldn't Smash Bros. work? It just needs better AI than JUS, which was an awesome game (aside from the AI as I mentioned before)
---
Gutalala Sudalala
ONE PIECE, IT EXISTS! - The Great Pirate, Edward Newgate "Whitebeard"