Luigi Mansion remake + 3DS achievements announced!

#1BonezWellPosted 6/18/2010 5:49:51 AM
Really, no-one bothers to read and listen to interviews anymore?
---
I will write down that I am ugly, so you can disagree with me.
Currently playing: Yoshi's Island (GBA), Fire Emblem (GBA), Resistance 2 (PS3).
#2ChargrilledPosted 6/18/2010 5:52:32 AM
already heard about the achievements.

however its up for debate whether its an actual nintendo global achievement system for all games, or if the ea rep was really just referring to some ea games in development.

luigi mansion was quite a good game, so im happy for that.
#3Majora006Posted 6/18/2010 5:53:16 AM
The interview said he "would like to" put luigis mansion on 3DS, he didn't say He was going to
#4Star99gersPosted 6/18/2010 7:34:25 AM
Yeh, they giving free gamecubes out with every purchase of the 3DS
#5SyntaxBananaZPosted 6/18/2010 7:36:34 AM
I could actually see Luigi's Mansion's ghost flying around in 3D too be really awesome. Ghosts flying around in 3D is better than anything I could think of that SMS could do in 3D.
---
R.I.P Team Fortress 2 updates on the Xbox 360.
http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2010/03/steam-mac/
#6gransPosted 6/18/2010 7:36:53 AM
From the creator of LM? He said he would like to do a new Luigi's Mansion, and that it would work great in 3D. Not that he would.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#7thefirstCOGPosted 6/18/2010 8:12:47 AM
Luigis Mansion wouldnt be fun without a second analog stick.
---
Thanks Carnivore!I must have accidentally confused a concious AI program with a skin!It all makes sense now!YOU FAIL AT TROLLING.-Manos Thof
#8Vermillion_HawkPosted 6/18/2010 8:15:25 AM
Can they make an original game for a change?
---
"Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more!" - Henry V
#9gransPosted 6/18/2010 8:16:28 AM

Luigis Mansion wouldnt be fun without a second analog stick.

While i respect that opinion, i don't think the C-stick was THAT necessary myself. I always felt some sort of targeting button would work just as well for that, there are way too many unnecessary button functions. You really only used the C-stick a couple of rare times, and it was usually to gather up-high items and pull them towards you. I could see having a single button that you can press to target the contextual item you need to suck up instead. Like if there's a key on the shelf, press a designated button and he'll target and face in the necessary direction and then you can vacuum it up.
---
NEVER judge a game you have not played.
-Granville
#10K3wlnessPosted 6/18/2010 8:22:19 AM
I would love "global" achievements, but I have a feeling that they're only going to be game-specific.