You know what kind of game would REALLY rock?

#1Gaming KingPosted 6/18/2010 12:45:04 PM
A non-"adult" visual novel-type game with lots of adorable lolis.
Think Phoenix Wright with multiple Pearlies and 3D. That would be so much cuter than Nintendogs +Cats.
---
Number of people who would "totally [censored] Penny" from Advance Wars DOR: 14
Number of little girls I need to slap in the face: 2
#2Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2010 1:50:33 PM
Damn, fast board is fast...
---
#3Dudemaster57Posted 6/18/2010 1:52:44 PM
Or something that isn't disgusting.
---
lololololturnipderpderpderpderp -Fathrim
#4darkphoenix181Posted 6/18/2010 1:54:45 PM
3D Phoenix Wright where he points AT YOU!!!
---
blah blah!!
#5TheDarkNerdPosted 6/18/2010 2:01:07 PM
Hanamaru dating sim where you try to woo your co-workers? It would technically be full of lolis, even if they ain't romantic love interests. Could be kind of cool if you could smoothly use your students as intermediates to help suck up to the other teachers.

It would be funny if you played as a different (new) male teacher, and could NTR Yamamoto from Tsucchi.
---
http://i39.tinypic.com/xnar69.gif
#6DarkKirby2500Posted 6/18/2010 2:08:08 PM
Nintendogs + Cats is aimed at the female community, which I'm guessing you're not part of. In addition in Japan most people can't have pets due to the cost of owning one combined with their living conditions, so a simulated dog/cat might be alluring.

I have a real cat, and while he's lazy most of the time (breed characteristic of Persians) I spend enough time caring for my real cat to be interested in a simulated pet that I have a real one of.

DS cat: Walks up to you, wants to play.

My cat: Sleeps on couch, gets angry when you try to push him off because you want to sit there (after wiping hair off of couch). I play with him using a cat toy, plays for about 3 minutes, then quickly gets board and gives up, lies down on floor.

After doing research I realize Persians are lazy bu breed though, so this isn't the fault of the cat species.

What exactly are you asking for though, dating sim with loli girls, or a virtual pet loli girl. I'm pretty sure in Japan games focusing on loli girls exist, but I'm not sure about dating sims or virtual pets.

---
The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#7MasterOtenkoPosted 6/18/2010 2:10:58 PM
but I'm not sure about dating sims or virtual pets.

Princess Maker.

Best. Series. Ever.

But it never got localized...
---
Unyu! Unya!
#8J_Dawg_Posted 6/18/2010 2:12:18 PM

A non-"adult" visual novel-type game with lots of adorable lolis.
Think Phoenix Wright with multiple Pearlies and 3D. That would be so much cuter than Nintendogs +Cats.

OBJECTION!
---
Golden Sun Dark Dawn, Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, Dragon Quest IX, Final Fantasy 3DS, Kingdom Hearts 3DS, Kid Icarus: Uprising, The Legend of Zelda OoT 3DS.
#9Gaming King(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2010 8:40:01 PM
@ Dudemaster: I said NON adult, you dinglehopper. (Five Internets if you can tell me what I actually just called him.)

@ darkphoenix: Awesome idea! XD

@ Dark Nerd: Ah, I know you. You, uh, REALLY like yous some lolis. Don't know what Hanamaru is, but your idea sounds kinda fun.And what does "NTR" mean?

@ Loli "pet" idea: Damn, never thought of that one. That'd be adoooraaaablllleee!! ^_^
@ Princess Maker: That's the one where you are a king and you be a good daddy to your adorable little princess, right?

@ J_Dawg_: http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=4006004
---
#10Navar_EprohtPosted 6/18/2010 8:42:17 PM
^A...fork? Huh?
---
"December 21st 2012: The day Microsoft makes the world RROD"
-im_a_legend