Sign here if your left handed and...

#1Garp_fistPosted 6/18/2010 1:40:27 PM
Are worried about getting left out.

*signs*

However, i'm already trying to start to train my right hand into becoming ambidextrous.
---
CN 'Hall of fame' dvd boxsets with Courage and Johnny? **** YES!
People that want Viewtiful Joe 3: 32
#2sumweeabooPosted 6/18/2010 1:44:14 PM
*signs*
I'm right handed. :3
---
ULTURAMAN ULTURAMAN SEBAAAN!
#3doomedchocolatePosted 6/18/2010 1:47:13 PM
I am literally the only left-handed person with a brain. Wow.
#4MBF538Posted 6/18/2010 1:56:15 PM
I don't understand why people are just now starting to flip out about this. How is playing the 3DS as a left-handed person any different than playing the current DS?

I don't get why this has now become everyone's biggest concern. Left-handed people have adapted to gaming controls with right-handed people in mind for years.
---
Here they come to snuff the rooster, oh yeah
Yeah, here come the rooster, yeah!
#5MasterOtenkoPosted 6/18/2010 1:58:31 PM
Oh, I see what you did there. LEFT out. Oh so clever...

Anyway...*signs*
---
Unyu! Unya!
#6KogaSteelfangPosted 6/18/2010 2:00:03 PM
Exactly, it's been this same setup forever.

People are griping about it because they want a 2nd control stick. Not actually to justify correcting an issue for left handed people, that's just an excuse to complain about the lack of a 2nd stick.
---
Supported by wings of faith, Wielding a sword of light.
I am a believer.
#7MasterOtenkoPosted 6/18/2010 2:00:06 PM
How is playing the 3DS as a left-handed person any different than playing the current DS?

The DS didn't have an analog stick. The 3DS does, but only on ONE side. There's no equivalent on the other side, like the d-pad has the ABXY buttons.

There may be some games that use both the analog and the touch screen at the same time. How would we lefties handle that efficiently?
---
Unyu! Unya!
#8AlucardArikadoPosted 6/18/2010 2:17:18 PM
I am left handed and I don't see what the problem is.
---
I've got Fabio on speed-dial.
#9doomedchocolatePosted 6/18/2010 2:17:56 PM
There may be some games that use both the analog and the touch screen at the same time.

No, there will not. There has never been a game that used a d-pad and touch screen at the same time. Do you people think before you type? Even in a game that uses both input methods, it's never done at the exact same time. You can pull out the stylus, use it, then put it back up. Wow, difficult isn't it?
#10Garp_fist(Topic Creator)Posted 6/18/2010 2:22:35 PM
^TWEWY
---
CN 'Hall of fame' dvd boxsets with Courage and Johnny? **** YES!
People that want Viewtiful Joe 3: 32