I think I know who's responsible for the non-lefty friendly design...

#21I_R_WINNERPosted 6/19/2010 2:33:05 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#22Steel_ShadowsPosted 6/19/2010 2:40:12 PM
Left handed people need to get over it. Portable consoles and controllers have been the same for years.

and this is where your more wrong. controllers are more lefty oriented if anything. im personally a lefty and i dont really make a big fuss about it. the only time it really irritates me is when it looks stupid. IE the new zelda and link being right handed looks off.

That's all fine and dandy, but his statement, "Portable consoles and controllers have been the same for years," isn't really wrong.
---
Games are like women, they don't have to be smokin' hawt to make me happy.-Mr_X_Returns
Member of the IRDC, where everything's a dirty joke.
#23CobaltosPosted 6/20/2010 3:29:59 AM

That's all fine and dandy, but his statement, "Portable consoles and controllers have been the same for years," isn't really wrong.

Lefties never have problems with D-pads and control sticks, just styli so that's what changed over the years.
---
^He's lying.
Wii FC: 6994-9886-0165-7282, Gamertag: Cobaltos
#24maaaattyPosted 6/20/2010 4:29:00 AM
Why should lefties get over it? I'm sure if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be complaining. Try playing a Zelda game or an fps on your ds using your left hand on the touch screen and then come back and tell us to "get over it".
#25Supermario222Posted 6/20/2010 7:28:40 AM
*is left handed*

Damn Sakurai!
---
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc195/nepherupito/LiquidKW.jpg
#26MewKathyPosted 6/20/2010 8:22:10 AM
IE the new zelda and link being right handed looks off.

Oh, no. I was too busy being wowed by the gameplay to notice, but they pulled that **** AGAIN!?
...Well, at least this time it's the original design and not some bull**** game-flip.
Still, that pisses me off. Oh, yeah, we're all totally incapable of using our left hands. >_>

Well, if they're smart, they'll have a lefty mode, and it WON'T flip the whole game.

There wont be. I'm pretty sure Miyamoto said there wouldn't.